Like or Hate? Video Clip

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
I stumbled upon this clip, never heard of the show until i watched this.

[video]https://youtu.be/94Rc7u78mSY?t=20s[/video] :undecided:

1Broderick

Reaction score
Please no...I saw a glimpse of that episode before it was over...I knew it would turn out ugly, but not that ugly!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had to laugh that they are looking at a new edge mustang and dreaming of something with curves..... Wonder where they could find a similar mustang but with curves...... If only ford had made one of those it would have saved soooo much time.

RedTwilight

Reaction score
That show is a joke! Some of the stuff that pitbull does isn't bad, but I hadn't seen one thing from Leepu that looks even remotely good. Who seriously thinks those cars look good!? The woman that got that Mustang back didn't seem too ecstatic about it.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
those cars will end up on ebay and be lucky to get a few thousand for them just like the cars from pimp my ride.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
That show is a joke! Some of the stuff that pitbull does isn't bad, but I hadn't seen one thing from Leepu that looks even remotely good. Who seriously thinks those cars look good!? The woman that got that Mustang back didn't seem too ecstatic about it.

Yeah seriously. Look at the expression on the husbands face when it pulls up lol. Has the biggest question mark on his forehead. Even his voice sounds unsure. "Thats.............your-car." Priceless.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
those cars will end up on ebay and be lucky to get a few thousand for them just like the cars from pimp my ride.

Lol. - The horror stories i have heard from the owners of those pimp my ride cars. Jeez.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
"Meet my lead fabricator and designer, Leepu, from Bangladesh" (gets in car and drives to next shop).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online