Little Intro and some pics of my ride...

mavisky

Reaction score
Little iffy on the side scoops, but absolutely loving everything else. Very very clean car.

OP
OP
S

SVT5150

Reaction score
Little iffy on the side scoops, but absolutely loving everything else. Very very clean car.

I was at first as well but at the time my buddy had a brand new Electron Blue Z06 and I loved his side vents and these were my version. Then again, I like to have something a little different. Not everyones taste but thats whats good.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Awesome looking car man, i agree with some others though the side scoops don't flow. Everything else though is well done.

Whistler98

Reaction score
Great looking car. I think the sn's are starting to really age well. I know I love them the older they get the better.

OP
OP
S

SVT5150

Reaction score
Speedlines FTW...are you getting them coated black as well?

I was shooting for a dark gunmetal like the F430 Scuderia and then install my 14" Brembos with Yellow calipers. No luck with the gunmetal so yes, they will be a 20% gloss coat. Will be different. Was thinking a dark bronze as well but didn't want to put gold or black graphics on the car. Red is semi limited to wild wheel colors. Plus some of my buddies with Ferrari's have the red and satin black and I love it.

alex302

Reaction score
Good lord man!!!!! So clean love it. Keep the pics coming.

OP
OP
S

SVT5150

Reaction score
Wheels when I bought them. The chrome on all of them were bad, chipping (common on these wheels) and curb rash BUT they were 10" rears so I had to have them.

Saleenwheel1.jpg

Stripped the chrome which was a pretty penny since sand blasting the chrome off would most likely ruin the wheel. Wanted to make sure the "SALEEN" and "Speedline" were retained.

Saleenwheel2.jpg

Close up

Saleenwheel3.jpg

Idea of the brakes... These are Alcon's though.

Saleenbrakes.jpg

OP
OP
S

SVT5150

Reaction score
Good lord man!!!!! So clean love it. Keep the pics coming.

Thanks man... Here is one more. I will take more when the new wheels are on. Hopefully CCW Classics are on the horizon as well. This shows the T1 pretty well.

IMG_0721.jpg

RichV

Reaction score
Very, very nice SN. I like the accents with the lghts, scoops, and hood vents. Looks good, it may change a little with the silver wheels.

I like that you went silver on the wheels, dark/black is played out IMO.

OP
OP
S

SVT5150

Reaction score
Where'd u get all those cf accents from?

PF Racing... (Paper Flames Racing) They are no longer in business. Very expensive parts at the time (late 90's) Side mirrors would run $5-600, tails around $400, etc... A lot of the old school Saleen guys had these parts.

OP
OP
S

SVT5150

Reaction score
Very, very nice SN. I like the accents with the lghts, scoops, and hood vents. Looks good, it may change a little with the silver wheels.

I like that you went silver on the wheels, dark/black is played out IMO.

Wheels were striped to bare aluminum in those pics. They will be gunmetal or matte black. Yes dark is getting a little played out but I don't want silver and hate chrome. Not many options for a red car.

Gregor185

Reaction score
I think Gunmetal will go nicely. Doing a flat black wont look right on that beautiful car imo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online