Live in MD/PA/DC/VA/NJ/WV/DE? Own a Cobra??

01satinsilver

Reaction score
If you live in Maryland, Pennsylvania, D.C., Virginia, New Jersey, West Virginia or Delaware and would like to come check out what promises to be the largest gathering of Cobras in the nation this year, please check out the following thread!!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293378

I hope to see some new faces there!! :banana:

All we ask is that you own a 93-04 cobra. You can join the club (free) and spend a great day with great people and lots of snakes :dancing6:

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Cool, would be down to go if it were closer, sounds like it will be a nice show though.

OP
OP

01satinsilver

Reaction score
Its really not that bad of a ride. Its all highway. But maybe next event. There are chapters in each of those states that do things locally. :thumb:

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Yea, I'd be coming down from Vermont, and staying in north west Jersey. The extra 3-4 hours south on top of the 6-7 hour drive would kill me. Hopefuly I'll be able to make a Jersey meet sometime.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Post up when there will be an event in Eastern Pa. Or N.J. I can't make this one, not enough time to make arangements for the kids.

Iceman12

Reaction score
awww, that sucks, my compy started dieing a couple weeks ago, hours of scans, reformats, and thinking later, the mobo died completely. I'm at work now, and I just saw this post. That sucks, I live in N. VA, and over 75 snakes in one lot would of been cool to see. O well, next time i guess.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online