Long lost Cobra finally found!

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Found it right in my garage, who would have thunk it? Had not done much w/ the Cobra over the past few years, was tired of it, was thinking of selling it but I'm back on the wagon now. Going to get it all road legal by tuesday. Some of you who have been here awhile will know the car, some wont. Either way here's to getting some new dyno and track numbers soon!

In the youtube video the noise you hear is the trunk pannles baning around in back seat area, there is also no rear seat delete so there is a lot of noise from the solid bushings coming from the back as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEAUo-WXehI

http://vid29.photobucket.com/albums...5-888B-42FC-9455-900B9C791123_zpseeabjtpl.mp4

OP
OP
Venom351R

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Friend of mine from HS w/ a Roush and 2 of my cousins all went on a Coastal Mustang Cruise last weekend and had pics posted all over FB, made me miss driving it and doing meets and cruises and going to the drag strip. Its insured, registered and will have a sticker as of tuesday. E-mailed a shop about setting up a dyno session

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome back to Travis! Would you believe that I haven't done much with mine either? :rofl:

1bad95

Reaction score
Definitely remember that car! Glad to see you back! I also was gone for a few years after selling mine but picked up another and made my way back!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Friend of mine from HS w/ a Roush and 2 of my cousins all went on a Coastal Mustang Cruise last weekend and had pics posted all over FB, made me miss driving it and doing meets and cruises and going to the drag strip. Its insured, registered and will have a sticker as of tuesday. E-mailed a shop about setting up a dyno session

Looks great man I anxiously await getting mine back on the street hopefully this year.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Why is yours down?

Had wreck 2 years ago when someone decided to stop in the middle of the highway. Each car after him was in emergency breaking to not hit him. I was the 5th car back and by the time I stomped on the brake it was too late. Since then I have just been watching too much youtube. Sure why not do some fender flares? Why now smooth the shinoda chin an S281 spoiler into the body? I was hoping to prime it this weekend but got sick so that will be delayed.

OP
OP
Venom351R

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Ya I used to but I was hit by another car and it was totaled. Picked up an 07 STI after that

OP
OP
Venom351R

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Had wreck 2 years ago when someone decided to stop in the middle of the highway. Each car after him was in emergency breaking to not hit him. I was the 5th car back and by the time I stomped on the brake it was too late. Since then I have just been watching too much youtube. Sure why not do some fender flares? Why now smooth the shinoda chin an S281 spoiler into the body? I was hoping to prime it this weekend but got sick so that will be delayed.

Damn they sucks

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Nice Cobra man! Engine looks great. I see in your sig it says you have a Team Z K member...how do you like it? I would love to eventually go tubular on my car.

OP
OP
Venom351R

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
It's really nice so much lighter then the stock K member and it's great quality. I also pulled out the A/C.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online

No members online now.