long tube headers

rob10s2

Reaction score
if i get long tube headers and a high flow h, how do i get rid of the check engine light? cause im pretty sure ill get one. and i know it richens the mixture and pulls timing.

ryclef331

Reaction score
You're car is a 94-95 right?

You will NOT, I repeat WILL NOT get a light by ditching the cats and longtubes. Our cars have 2 o2 sensors BEFORE THE CATS. So ditching the cats, does nothing to what the o2 sensors themselves read. The only thing is you'll need to get some extender harnesses for the o2 sensors.

Thats IT. end of story.

Stangbangin

Reaction score
and if you ain't got cash for dem extenders just pull the SES bulb from the dash. you'll never have to worry about it again. those lights are for suckers

ryclef331

Reaction score
Stangbangin said:
and if you ain't got cash for dem extenders just pull the SES bulb from the dash. you'll never have to worry about it again. those lights are for suckers

What? Are you driving around with your 02's unhooked? I bet your gas milage is great.... :rolleyes2:

Pulling the light is for suckers who can't get their shit tuned right. Pay the $20 and hook the shit up the RIGHT WAY.

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
Stangbangin said:

What? Are you driving around with your 02's unhooked? I bet your gas milage is great.... :rolleyes2:

Pulling the light is for suckers who can't get their shit tuned right. Pay the $20 and hook the shit up the RIGHT WAY.

Couldn't agree more.

Brian95GT

Reaction score
Steve-Oh said:
ryclef331 said:
Stangbangin said:

Couldn't agree more.

I went with these and they were a tad too long, but just wrapped and tucked and they were fine. Clip - clip - done.

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...1&part=BBK-1676&N=700+310931+115&autoview=sku

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online