Look what the UPS man brought me today...

monkeydude3

Reaction score
Oh yeah... all that's left is to order the trak lock kit and the master install kit and plan the process of putting them in.

;D ;D :naughty: :naughty:

[attachment deleted by admin]

gt96stang

Reaction score
NICE... Gotta love getting in products..

Here's what the Fedex lady brought me the other day..

IMG_0060-1.jpg

IMG_0051-1.jpg

IMG_0055-1.jpg

OP
OP
M

monkeydude3

Reaction score
Nice! I was wondering if there wa ssomething I could do to improve cooling on this car... considering driving it normal it runs fine but it does get hot when I hammer it...

let me know how that works out!

yea the gears are 3.73s going into our 94 GT

gt96stang

Reaction score
monkeydude3 said:
Nice! I was wondering if there wa ssomething I could do to improve cooling on this car... considering driving it normal it runs fine but it does get hot when I hammer it...

let me know how that works out!

yea the gears are 3.73s going into our 94 GT

Eh, I've went through so many "stock" replacement radiators, I figured it was time to go with something a little bit more heavy duty.. actually got it all in and done last night.. There was a little bit of a problem with it hitting right here in the picture, but nothing a little bending couldn't take care of..
IMG_0058-1.jpg

DFG_Pimpin said:
i wish i had some money so he UPS guy could bring me stuff... :-[

TRUST me, I didn't have money for it and definitely wasn't wanting to buy it, but the old rad gave up and I was tired of them going out on me..

OP
OP
M

monkeydude3

Reaction score
the ring and pinion are only one piece of the puzzle. S till a bunch more stuff to order little by little then put it all in at once

gt96stang

Reaction score
monkeydude3 said:
the ring and pinion are only one piece of the puzzle. S till a bunch more stuff to order little by little then put it all in at once

I hear you on that... Seems like my nitrous install will never get moving because I ordered little by little, and now I've got barely any time to really work on it..

Bluextc

Reaction score
Congratulations! I've got 4.10's and love them. :)

cody0170

Reaction score
where do you get a radiator like that at.... website wise. im trying to find new stores online to buy from and compare prices and stuff

OP
OP
M

monkeydude3

Reaction score
Man... now these gears are gonna be screamin at me until I put them in... haha can't wait

Do you guys know where I can buy the speedometer gear to keep the speedo accurate?? It's a 94 with the T5 so that is how we correct it on these right?

Thanks!

S

scarface

monkeydude3 said:
Man... now these gears are gonna be screamin at me until I put them in... haha can't wait

Do you guys know where I can buy the speedometer gear to keep the speedo accurate?? It's a 94 with the T5 so that is how we correct it on these right?

Thanks!
speedcal.

OP
OP
M

monkeydude3

Reaction score
really, that will work on this setup? Where do you say I get it, and is it 'adjustable' or is there one I have to buy that's for 3.73s? Thanks

S

scarface

monkeydude3 said:
really, that will work on this setup? Where do you say I get it, and is it 'adjustable' or is there one I have to buy that's for 3.73s? Thanks
dallas mustang

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
monkeydude3 said:

What scarface said. It is adjustable. Has all kinds of adjustments for different tire size, gears etc.

mean green

Reaction score
woot woot i love it when the man in the brown truck comes that means parts baby :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6:

OP
OP
M

monkeydude3

Reaction score
our UPS guy is gettin to know me and I'm now a regular with Summit... haha

Can't wait until I get reimbursed for this stuff... ima just take the $ and go for some more goodies. I love sharing a car like this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online