Lookie what i got.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Untitled.jpg

Any ideas what it is?.......I Finally got my Mac O/R H Pipe and i want it installed NOW! Im thinking of doing it meself and was wondering is it really a easy install? Those of you that have done it gimmie some tips. What tools are necessary? Does anyone have this setup if so what can i expect from the sound?

....forgot to mention I already have a Mac Catback

yellowgt

Reaction score
It should be a very easy install for you to do.

I have a MAC Catted H-Pipe, all you need is your socket wrench's and bolt her in.

It's going to sound alot better with that thing on.. :thumb:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
I want one!!! thats what im doin after i buy my tires and cc plates. About 3 weeks from now. let us now how it sounds and installs. sorry i cant be much of help..

if you dont mind, how much did it cost you and where did you get it from?

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
I want one!!! that's what I'm doin after i buy my tires and cc plates. About 3 weeks from now. let us now how it sounds and installs. sorry i cant be much of help..

if you dint mind, how much did it cost you and where did you get it from?

I picked it up from Mustangs Unlimited . The place is local to me. It cost me $180.15 out the door.....I'll try and do some before and after videos when i install it.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
awesome! i have a local place for around the same price too so i guess its a good deal. be sure to get those vids up. cant wait to hear that thing roar.

just be careful, :police: will here you a mile down the road :hammer:

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Yeah my Mac sounds good. I get compliments on it. I really dont know what to expect with the h pipe. I know it will sound better ,but exackly how much louder will it be...I hope my neighbors dont mind :)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
good luck on your install, and if your not useing air tools I feel sorry for your knuckles ;D

Tattoogod

Reaction score
my neighbors HATE my guts lol.i always have loud cars,and my buddys have a cpl of pro streeters that stop by a few times a week..the house shaking kinda big blocks lol. i usually see the police at my house cpl times a month.but the coppers have learned to like me ;D they always ask what ive done to it,and they want me to work on their rods.now thats nice having cops like you and work on their cars.i dont get tickets in my area.hell one morning around 5am i was going to work.the one cop wanted to see a whole shot lol..i laid a footprint that would make and stanger proud lol..the cops actually clapped ;D ;D :rollinglaugh:

ALITL8

Reaction score
its an easy install, Foster. just be sure to have some good penetrating oil and some long extensions to get those nuts lose at the manifold!

oh yea, fuck the neighbors!!! i rev on mine just to piss my neighbor off ;D

Suspect

Reaction score
if ur not too far from me i could give ya a hand. :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online