Reaction score
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Id get a Mach if I did it over again.........Mach>Cobra
bah...they are nice, but I wouldnt sell my cobra to get one.

Id take a Mach over another 99/01 cobra. The Mach has the solid axle and the slightly stronger engine ( due the the cam profiles I think )
solid axles are over rated. I know, Ive had both in the same car. I was handing Machs their ass in the turns last weekend.

curves dont intrest me ( obviously..... I have a truck :coolsmiley: ) straight line is what im after, and thats where the solid eats the IRS up :)
I hate to be THAT guy, but there are plenty of 10 second IRS cars. You would have to build the straight axle at that level, so why not build the IRS. But you are right, you have a truck, so your opinion doesnt count :)

my TRUCK is faster than YOUR car so your opinion doesnt count :p :p :p

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

S

scarface

Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:

Id take a Mach over another 99/01 cobra. The Mach has the solid axle and the slightly stronger engine ( due the the cam profiles I think )
solid axles are over rated. I know, Ive had both in the same car. I was handing Machs their ass in the turns last weekend.

curves dont intrest me ( obviously..... I have a truck :coolsmiley: ) straight line is what im after, and thats where the solid eats the IRS up :)
I hate to be THAT guy, but there are plenty of 10 second IRS cars. You would have to build the straight axle at that level, so why not build the IRS. But you are right, you have a truck, so your opinion doesnt count :)

my house is bigger than yours, my garage is bigger, my penis is bigger....come on bro.. I can go all night...lol :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :p

lococobra

Reaction score
How many owners? Thats alot of miles and alot of mods. Take it for one hell of a test drive and if you like it. Buy it :dancing6:

Reaction score
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:

my house is bigger than yours, my garage is bigger, my penis is bigger....come on bro.. I can go all night...lol :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :p

MOD FIGHT MOD FIGHT!!!!

javi grab the popcorn bro! :p

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:

MOD FIGHT MOD FIGHT!!!!

Id win, he couldnt catch my Lightning :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley:

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Lightning Struck said:
xsoutherngun89x said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:

MOD FIGHT MOD FIGHT!!!!

That would depend on if you are going in a straight line or taking the curves.

S

scarface

Lightning Struck said:
xsoutherngun89x said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:

MOD FIGHT MOD FIGHT!!!!

you would run away? dang :nonono:

S

scarface

uncltrvlnmatt said:
Lightning Struck said:
xsoutherngun89x said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:

MOD FIGHT MOD FIGHT!!!!

soooooo true... my car is a handling BEAST!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
Lightning Struck said:
xsoutherngun89x said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:
Scarface said:
Lightning Struck said:

MOD FIGHT MOD FIGHT!!!!

doesnt matter my L has da v-tech :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

cntchds

Reaction score
Back on topic....

I agree with most in saying that an 01 would be a much better deal, but this car would not be a bad buy either.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
cntchds said:
Back on topic....

I agree with most in saying that an 01 would be a much better deal, but this car would not be a bad buy either.

anyone who knows what they are talking about would say the 01 is the better between the two

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Staff online

Members online