Want To Buy Looking for 2003 Cobra or Mach 1 Seats (fronts only)

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Hmm I might buy the tmi setup then since it would fit my car better after looking at it. I always thought upholstrey type work was left to the professionals lol.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yep with grey inserts.

Hmmm... I'm looking for fronts and rear, but it needs to be for a convertible since the back seat isn't as wide. I'm looking for a full set of both charcoal and parchment. The parchments are rare. The last GOOD set that I found, were going for nearly $2k but I'm not spending that much. I haven't publicized it because I'm not desperate or actively seeking them, BUT if something popped up locally for the right price, I'm in. I go to Dayton and Cincinnati enough to consider that area "local" to me. If you could, Chris, forward me his info, or forward my info to him. Either way. I don't want to hijack this poor guy's thread any further. :p

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Thread hijacker!!!! Lol idc the more posts the more people that will see it haha.

Japanese Snake

Reaction score
No problem - that price can triple if you want to go with the original leather, Alcantara and a Ford Licensed Cobra Logo - so it depends on what you're looking for as an end result.

I grabbed those prices above off of one of our authorized dealers sites for a Front only set in Vinyl, w/ a unisuede insert and no logo.

If anyone has stopped by my booth at SEMA, Mustang Week, Carlisle etc ... every seat I bring to a show is Vinyl w/ Unisuede - which is always a shock, as most assume it's leather and OE Alcantara.

i stopped at your booth at the silver springs show and all of the seats were awesome! now do you only sell the products to redo the seat or do you sell complete seats that i can just buy and drop into my car? i think you were saying you sell fronts complete but not rears. but i cant remember.lol

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
i stopped at your booth at the silver springs show and all of the seats were awesome! now do you only sell the products to redo the seat or do you sell complete seats that i can just buy and drop into my car? i think you were saying you sell fronts complete but not rears. but i cant remember.lol

Thank you for the product compliments!
We only manufacture the upholstery and foam - no hardware such as tracks, or frames.

Japanese Snake

Reaction score
oh ok, darn. most likely im going to redo my entire interior black, i have a 96 cobra with tan interior. I feel a little intimidated doing the upholstery myself but everyone says it is not that bad so maybe i will just give it a shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter