Want To Buy Looking for 2003 Cobra or Mach 1 Seats (fronts only)

teal95gt

Reaction score
As the title says I am looking for a set of front seats from either a 2003 cobra or a Mach1, I would need them by end of next month the latest I may buy Corbeau's if I don't have any bites on this thread. I would pay a fair price for them, they just can't be too banged up and can't look like you released a pack of rabid mongoose inside the car lol.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
TMI has some termi seats upcoming... not available yet though.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
I can always buy the 2003 cobra tmi setup for the fox sport seats I guess. I just do not know of any good places around me that do upholstery. So I was looking at what would require least amount of turn around time.

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
Not to mention you can pick up some seats for around a thousand that look good... TMI purchase with material, foam and paying someone could be upwards of double from my initial research. Correct me if I am wrong as I am no expert, but I would rather have the authentic thing for half the price.

OP, are you willing to pay shipping? If so, I can search locally as I see these all the time.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Why not uploster yourself? TMI told me, if you can build a car you can uploster a seat.

Ive seen crazy prices for termi seats and I think TMI would be cheaper (if you did it yourself) and you get brand new material. Id dont care about it being "authentic", TMI seems equal or better than OEM.

Thats the way I'd go eventually.

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
Why not uploster yourself? TMI told me, if you can build a car you can uploster a seat.

Ive seen crazy prices for termi seats and I think TMI would be cheaper (if you did it yourself) and you get brand new material. Id dont care about it being "authentic", TMI seems equal or better than OEM.

Thats the way I'd go eventually.

I just referenced what he said in his OP, that he was looking into a shop to do it. That said, it is MUCH more expensive. I also dont care too much about authenticity but lets be real, most people sell/trade/upgrade their parts and cars quite often in this world and to many they do care about authenticity. I see no downside to finding real ones at half the cost in perfect shape.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Yea I would probably pay for shipping l9ng as it wouldn't be over like 300 dollars haha.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
All the OEM terminator seats that I have found are over $1K, unless they're beat to shit, or the driver's seat is wore the **** out beyond even looking halfway decent.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
The 300 was for shipping lol I would want just the 2 fronts I would pay around 800-900 tops if they were in ok shape not pristine but not beat to crap.

chris91

Reaction score
Too bad you arent close to Cincy. I know where a set are for $850 in great shape. Thats front and rears too.

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Front Buckets only, vinyl w/ unisuede, no logo - $350.00
Front bucket foams are 150 a piece. -so another 300
That's $650.00 out the door w/ free shipping.
And they'd install on your factory GT or V6 frames that you've already got.
The install process on these is easy as far as upholstery goes, I'd always suggest giving it a try on your own first - think you'd be surprised how easy these things go together.
Let me know if you have any other questions for me.

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
Front Buckets only, vinyl w/ unisuede, no logo - $350.00
Front bucket foams are 150 a piece. -so another 300
That's $650.00 out the door w/ free shipping.
And they'd install on your factory GT or V6 frames that you've already got.
The install process on these is easy as far as upholstery goes, I'd always suggest giving it a try on your own first - think you'd be surprised how easy these things go together.
Let me know if you have any other questions for me.
Thanks for clearing that up for me, I was given prices much higher from what is clearly less reliable of a source. Thats not bad at all :thumbsup:

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
No problem - that price can triple if you want to go with the original leather, Alcantara and a Ford Licensed Cobra Logo - so it depends on what you're looking for as an end result.

I grabbed those prices above off of one of our authorized dealers sites for a Front only set in Vinyl, w/ a unisuede insert and no logo.

If anyone has stopped by my booth at SEMA, Mustang Week, Carlisle etc ... every seat I bring to a show is Vinyl w/ Unisuede - which is always a shock, as most assume it's leather and OE Alcantara.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.