Looking for belt routing no PS no AC

Reaction score
Looking for belt routing to run no ac or ps, with no eliminator pulleys, I currently have one ran with no AC, but am getting ready to put my manual brake/steering kit on. Get picture how to run the belt

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
You need a ribbed idler pulley from a windsor pi engine to put in place of your smooth one. Youll go around the crank, passenger side of the water pump, around the alternator, around the ribbed idler, driver side of the tensioner, to the crank. Do you have a 3 bolt or single bolt tensioner?

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
You need a ribbed idler pulley from a windsor pi engine to put in place of your smooth one. Youll go around the crank, passenger side of the water pump, around the alternator, around the ribbed idler, driver side of the tensioner, to the crank. Do you have a 3 bolt or single bolt tensioner?
Single bolt tensioner, thats the routing i was kinda picturing when looking at the engine. do you happen to know what size belt i need also
this is how i have it routed with no ac 20151027_192124 by brendan111111, on Flickr

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I not think you’re going to make this happen with a single bolt tensioner. You need a three bolt cover to do what you’re wanting to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online