looking for kenne bell!

sk_stang

Reaction score
hi guys... im planning to put a kenne bell 2.2 on my 95 gt, but cant seem to find somewhere where they sell em beside the manufactures, and what else would i need to make this streetable? i know ill need injectors but what size? thanks

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You can only really get KB thru KB...distributors that sell them cant mark the price down and im pretty sure they order them from KB when/if you were to order it thru them anyways. KB sucks that way, dealers dont even get a discount on them.

Theres a few KB guys on here that should chime in with your other questions...I plan on one down the road too :)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Im looking for a KB too........................one that doesnt cost 6 grand for my 99 Cobra :(

dutman98

Reaction score
I did a search the other nite on this. Every place had the same price as KB did.

GDawg

Reaction score
There are authorized Kenne Bell dealers out there but you won't get it any cheaper from them. But at least the Kenne Bell Dealer knows how to do the install. If you do the install yourself like I did, just know that it's a pain in the butt.

If you buy from Kenne Bell, the injectors are included.

OP
OP
S

sk_stang

Reaction score
ok thanks... what all comes with the kits, and what makes them a pain to install?

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think just injectors? I would of thought it was a easy install, guess not. I know if I get one im gonna get it from my local dealer, then get them to install and dyno tune etc all at once so if anythign goes wrong I can just bring it back and blame it on them.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
about a 2 years back , when I was deciding on exactly what to do on my car, I pressed KB hard to get info on doing
a kit on a PI swaped motor.
It was a PITA, but they did find out from a dealer, that they were tired of customers calling with a ton of install questions, and that they
were only going to work with distributors.

Price is firm, and they've since come out with the 2.2 and 2.4

GDawg

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
I think just injectors? I would of thought it was a easy install, guess not. I know if I get one im gonna get it from my local dealer, then get them to install and dyno tune etc all at once so if anythign goes wrong I can just bring it back and blame it on them.

More than just the injectors and you'd be looking at well over 300 steps. Most stuff is not too bad but some things don't fit perfectly. James and Ken on Modular Fords are very helpful. They both work for Kenne Bell and may even be related.

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/kenne-bell-tech/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online