Looking for water/meth injection sites

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Im looking to purchase a kit here pretty soon, i remember seeing them for $300 stage II but cant find any cheap places? Is it really worth the money? where are some good places to buy.

-Paul

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
It's worth the money. Get it from Summit, or direct from Snow. I've been running one for a while, now and I love it. I also run full time nitromethane in the mix . . but that's not recommended for the faint of heart.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
how does it work? is it triggered by a switch? or just automatically injects in? how easy of an install is it?

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
It's triggered by the boost pressure of your supercharger. The install isn't too tough.

Correction . . . I just noticed from another thread that you have a KB . . install is different on a KB than on a centrifigul. The controller used is different too, I think.

MikeF

Reaction score
nitromethane in the mix. what exactly does that do.im looking into the snow kit and im not for the faint of hart so bring it on please.how much does it cost.im running nitrous to cool off discharge air now.its a real kick.

kyle94gt

Reaction score
check out polk county florida.. it's meth capitol of the united states.. oh... wait... you meant methanol. lol. not the toothless kind ;-)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online