Looking for Window Sticker Info

1998MustangVert

Reaction score
Hello all! I found a gentlemen on the forum who has the ability to reproduce a window sticker for me... For those who have their window sticker, I'm looking to see if you can help me figure out how much these options cost on my car. It is a 98 V6 convertible. The options are: Automatic Overdrive Transmission, White convertible roof, Anti-Lock Brakes, Bodyside Moldings, and the convenience group.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Akurma

Reaction score
Do you have a link to where you can get repop window stickers? I would love one for my 99 GT

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
Hello all! I found a gentlemen on the forum who has the ability to reproduce a window sticker for me... For those who have their window sticker, I'm looking to see if you can help me figure out how much these options cost on my car. It is a 98 V6 convertible. The options are: Automatic Overdrive Transmission, White convertible roof, Anti-Lock Brakes, Bodyside Moldings, and the convenience group.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

An accurate window sticker would include the original dealer who placed the order. A Marti Report may be necessary. The sticker would also include your specific to VIN bar code located on your door jam, or reproduced by that same Marti Report.

Marti reproduces stickers for more older mustangs, but hey, it took 10 years of annual emails from me asking about our cars before he could make them available, and I just heard about this:

Ford starts offering classic window sticker reprints with Fox Body Mustangs

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/03/20/ford-mustang-fox-body-window-sticker-reprint-reproduction/

Attachments

• A8DABF23-1F1F-4ABF-A3E7-AEC9E8FF5F3B.jpeg
    A8DABF23-1F1F-4ABF-A3E7-AEC9E8FF5F3B.jpeg
    289.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online