Looking Good In A Tuxedo

OP
OP
Boostr1

Boostr1

Reaction score
I am on the F150 forum also, same user name. There is so much info there is is mind boggling! I bought the Forscan license and have been having fun with modding the truck with LED's, Bambi mode, and some audio changes.

Here is my intro there. I'm getting black Raceline wheels installed here fairly soon also. Anxious to see how they look.

https://www.f150forum.com/f3/new-minnesota-491450/#post6798915

Alright cool, My user name is Boostr1 on that site. Yeah the amount of info is nuts. Your truck is looking good. I tow an 17.5 ft Stratos bass boat and I don't even notice it when I'm driving. Sometimes I have to slow down because I forget that I'm towing it. Have ya pulled your Stang with it yet?

50HSN95

Reaction score
Thanks!

Not yet, still need to buy a car trailer. Our camper is only about 3 grand and figure another grand in gear, not stressing that motor at all. I did tow the camper with it for some service work, and same thing, like it is not even back there. 2.7 is impressive.

OP
OP
Boostr1

Boostr1

Reaction score
Took the truck to the dealer Friday because my oil pan and the cold side of the drivers side turbo were wet. Received a call today and they found the timing cover leaking. Glad I signed up for Premium Extended Care plan when I bought the truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online