Looking to make a purchase? Read here first!

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
To add to this, you'll see these links in every sale ad I post so if click the link in the ad it will credit the site for the sale.

H8machine

Reaction score
Hey Steve

I wrote you an E-Mail that I will make an order ... but I do not see a special offer when I proceed to the checkout.

marq.fcb

Reaction score
I have a question about free catalogs

is international shipping free too or not ?

catalogx.jpg

1bad95

Reaction score
Should be able to order one right off their site for free. If they won't I'm goin there sat for their customer appreciation day and I can grab one and mail it to you

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
The Catalogs ship free but as far as your normal parts orders go you will still have shipping charges on them.

marq.fcb

Reaction score
Should be able to order one right off their site for free. If they won't I'm goin there sat for their customer appreciation day and I can grab one and mail it to you
thanks dude, but as you can see however they sent for free international, thanks one again ;)

The Catalogs ship free but as far as your normal parts orders go you will still have shipping charges on them.
I have problem with catalog request :(

phone number isn't valid, probably becuse I'm from Europe, so can I put some US number ?

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
have you tried to request without a phone number? I don't know I will have to talk to the webmaster and see if he knows anything but I haven't heard any issues yet.

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
pm me all your information and I will look and make sure it went through and if not i'll submit it again to get you a catalog. I know it might take time to get to you but I wouldn't think this long.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online