looks like i'm going to try to install all this stuff myself!!!

ROB 98GT

Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't know if you read the quotes I got on doing the pi swap a few threads ago but this is getting brutal. I got a price for installing some h&r sport springs and the bastards want $600 :slap: It seems like no one in the city wants to do anything without ripping you off. I'm just going to install them myself to hell with it. And the funny thing is they will only install them if you buy them from them. (they want $400 for the springs.) I just bought a set from stang suspension for a good price so when they come I'll try!!! :noes: Rant off!!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
they are simple to do, just get a nice breaker bar since the bolts can be a PITA....and follow the mustangworld how-to, but just undo the struts from the hub instead of up top, and undo the quad shocks and strut instead of the LCA. O0

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i wish you lived close to me, i would just show you how for some grub

GDawg

Reaction score
Do you earn $400 a day? I bought my H&R Supersports on sale for just around $200. It was my Bilsteins that were expensive. I installed my springs and struts/shocks and C/C plates in one day. Don't get raped. Do it yourself for a Saturday project.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Get some spring compressors and cold drinks.

It's not too bad. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online