Looks like KIT will be new and improved

Discussion in 'Photos, Movies, and Video Game Chat!' started by 95KBGT, Aug 27, 2006.

1. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

Knight Rider Movie. The hoff is suppose to have a HUGE part in making the film and maybe a small roll in the movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384254/

Off the HOFF's myspace:

Revolution Studios is teaming with Mayhem Pictures partners Mark Ciardi and Gordon Gray for a souped up feature version of "Knight Rider" the NBC drama that starred David Hasselhoff and a car voiced by former SAG prexy Willliam Daniels.

The vehicle is being overhauled to fit in with the action-oriented youthful demo Revolution is gunning for with its summer entry "XXX." Hasselhoff will executive produce the film along with series creator Glen A. Larson.
    Larson has been singed to write thee first script draft.

Along with Mark Johnson, Ciardi and Gray produced "The Rookie," the fact-based Disney film. The duo also produced with John Strauss the
    Ed Decter-directed Revolution comedy "The New Guy," which bows May 10.

The "Knight Rider" concept revolved around crime fighter Michael Knight and his partner, a sleek black customized Pontiac Trans Am that could travel
    300 mph and leap 50 feet into the air.

In the deal brokered for him and Larson by ICM, Hasselhoff will have input in the film, and he is also expected to play an onscreen role.

2. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Legend

its been a long time since its been a regular show on tv, so it may be good

3. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

should be pretty cool

I wonder who is going to play the hoff.

but a larger concern is what will KITT be? I think a new camaro concept or challenger concept would fit the roll nicely

4. Foster98GT

Foster98GT Well-Known Member

LOL...The Hoff.

5. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

yes sir, hes my friend on myspace..cause im a badass :bunny3: :bunny3: