loose gas pedal

4point6GT

Reaction score
so i barely noticed when I Was going 4 a cruise earlier tonight. that lil wire is fine, i think that lil plastic button just came off from where the lil wire comes from. anyone know what im talkin bout ? I can still drive it, just that when I lift up pedal it falls back down, its loose as my ex gf :D.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i dont know, but you sig is entirely too big....we really need to set some limits on sig sizes on this site.

smasher41

Reaction score
all three ford cars ive driven have slop in the gass pedal. You can lift the pedal about an inch or so. a lot of people rig up a shim in there to take out the slack and move the gas pedal higher up. more than likely that happened and it finally fell off.

LI98GT

Reaction score
smasher41 said:
all three ford cars ive driven have slop in the gass pedal. You can lift the pedal about an inch or so. a lot of people rig up a shim in there to take out the slack and move the gas pedal higher up. more than likely that happened and it finally fell off.

I thought this was a crock, but it actually works and feels much better underfoot.

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
ok whatever can make my accelerator pedal feel tight, hard when I step on it where can I get it and what exactly is it called ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.