Loving the Mustang world

seantesarski

Reaction score
Figure i'd post my car up. Been a mopar guy my whole life but now i got a 5.0 and I love it.

Need to fix the revving between shifts but storage till summer. Anyways, here she is

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the better side of automobile ownership.
ford.png

OP
OP
seantesarski

seantesarski

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the better side of automobile ownership.
ford.png

Yeah i've been on many sides of the car world, started out turbo'ing hondas in my backyard, so lifted diesels to big block mopars and now to the Mustang land. Feels good here

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you're enjoying the mustang world.

Any pics of said turbo'd hondas? Those little buggers can fly when done right.

OP
OP
seantesarski

seantesarski

Reaction score
Welcome man... Got any plans for her

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Yeah I already have ordered eibach springs, sub frame connectors, underdrives, exedy clutch, 255 fuel pump and a zex wet kit.

Already has bbk intake, headers, x-pipe, borla exhaust, 3:73's, msd ignition.

OP
OP
seantesarski

seantesarski

Reaction score
Glad you're enjoying the mustang world.

Any pics of said turbo'd hondas? Those little buggers can fly when done right.

I'll see what I can dig up for pictures, it was always stock engines and back yard kits, but made 220 whp on a 90 civic - 101 mph trap time. 95 integra made 320 whp. Fun toys

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
welcome to the madness.
FYI some people have has problems with UDP's killing the alt and battery because of low voltage output. Just keep an eye on your guages.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Yeah I already have ordered eibach springs, sub frame connectors, underdrives, exedy clutch, 255 fuel pump and a zex wet kit.

Already has bbk intake, headers, x-pipe, borla exhaust, 3:73's, msd ignition.

Sh!t nice man... shes definitely gonna start moving with that wet kit.. good luck with it all

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome! My moms side of the family is pretty rooted in mopar, they give me crap for owning fords. Great looking car!

Tommy92

Reaction score
Looks good! Can you explain more about the reving betweem shifts? I had a smiliar problem like that. My rpm would jump about 100 when I pushed the clutch in. Turns out it was from a subpar quality aftermarket IAC.

OP
OP
seantesarski

seantesarski

Reaction score
Looks good! Can you explain more about the reving betweem shifts? I had a smiliar problem like that. My rpm would jump about 100 when I pushed the clutch in. Turns out it was from a subpar quality aftermarket IAC.
Yeah when I push the clutch in the rpm's come up between 100-500 rpm so it sounds like I'm power shifting every gear lol. I took the iac off and put carb cleaner in it but no better. Maybe need the new part. Cheap?

Tommy92

Reaction score
Yeah same thing here. And when I push thr clutch in to come to a stop it would hang around 1300rpm until im completely stopped. I bought a BDW brand. Its no good, I actually weny through 3 BDW IACs until I atleast got my idle right. But get a motorcraft one, that should fix the problem. It did for me atleast. Its around 180 dollars which isnt cheap for such a small looking part lol but it was worth it. The driving experience got way better and I didnt look like a noobie shifting all nooblishly. Hope it helps you out.

OP
OP
seantesarski

seantesarski

Reaction score
Yeah same thing here. And when I push thr clutch in to come to a stop it would hang around 1300rpm until im completely stopped. I bought a BDW brand. Its no good, I actually weny through 3 BDW IACs until I atleast got my idle right. But get a motorcraft one, that should fix the problem. It did for me atleast. Its around 180 dollars which isnt cheap for such a small looking part lol but it was worth it. The driving experience got way better and I didnt look like a noobie shifting all nooblishly. Hope it helps you out.
awesome thanks so much buddy. Will definitely do that. Cheers

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I love my Fords but the wife wanted a Durango.....I did my best to pursade her to pick a Ford. We've had the Dodge for a few years now and its grown on me. Ive got to admit since this mass snow fall winter, the AWD Durango has proven its worth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online