Low Coolant light

jpajkos

Reaction score
Whats up guys. Acouple days ago my top radiator hose went. I replaced it and filled it up with fluids. When im at idle my low coolant light stays off but when I drive it comes on. I repeatly check my fluids and it says its has a enough. I checked for some sort of bleeder valve to see if there was air in the system but couldn't find one. Is there a way to turn the light off or am I missing something? Thanks

S

scarface

clean the gunk out of the overflow tank. Mine did that when I first got it, Once I removed all the crap it stopped.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i have to keep my overflow tank almost full or my light comes on... turn your heat on and run the rpm's up to like 3k...oh take off the cap...this will get the air out of your system if you have any...hold it for a few minutes until the tstat opens and everthing is circulating.

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
Awesome thanks for all the help. I'll try that tonight

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
i have to keep my overflow tank almost full or my light comes on... turn your heat on and run the rpm's up to like 3k...oh take off the cap...this will get the air out of your system if you have any...hold it for a few minutes until the tstat opens and everthing is circulating.

my 98 did the exact same thing

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.