low fuel light

BALZY_GT

Reaction score
I was just thinking of the last time i drove the stang, and i recall almost running out of gas. I came up to a stop sign spitting and sputtering, but there was no low fuel light on. Luckily i was 100 feet from a gas station. I was just wondering if the 94-98 mustangs had a low fuel light, if so where is it on the dash?? :help2:

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I know mine doesnt, im sure they dont come with them, you think they would most 94 and up cars do, my buddys say my car should but I know it doesnt have one.

snoball

Reaction score
same thing happened to me.. my gas guage still said i had a little left. Low and behold i ran our and not light or anything. Luckily i was on a side road and pullled over and had a buddy following that night since it was snowing.

95-stang

Reaction score
Cant remember seeing one on mine, but these Jap imports have some odd stuff anyway.
Never trusted a Ford fuel gauge since about the 70's. :)

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
i use my fuel gage.....
ditto.gif

ANG

Reaction score
my boyfriend has a fancy shmancy 2005 GT and his beeps at him at 50 miles to tell him he's low on fuel, and it tells you how many miles you have to the bottom along with the regular analog fuel gage. freakin luxury car lol

smokeybear

Reaction score
I never let mine get that low. Our focus has a fuel light. I am just pissed that I don't have a cruse control light.

Downshift

Reaction score
Ya I thought it was odd that these cars dont have them. Kinda strange but I since I have ran out twice lol I know how to read my gauge pretty good now haha. When it hits the E line I have 1.5 gallons roughly lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online