Low-mile '97 Cobra FS near me

joemomma

Reaction score

Low-mile '97 Cobra for sale near me. Ask is a little on the high side but it's low mile and looks to be in good shape. It has some Roush accessories (side skirts/side exhaust/wheels) and a couple other items. I don't know if the black leather is original either, I'm not that up on Cobra details. Motor appears stock from the photos.

I figure it's a $7-8k car, maybe closer to $10k with the low miles? Hard to say in this market. I'd jump all over it if mine was sold.

07GtS197

Reaction score
Looks nice but I don’t know why anyone would want to put Roush stuff all over their cobra. The seats look like they’ve been replaced. All in all it’s nice but imo has been devalued by removing oem parts.

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
Price is way high. I paid 15k for a 36k mile 96 Cobra vert in 2004. No way would I consider paying asking price for the one here. Maybe half and that's generous.

OP
OP
joemomma

joemomma

Reaction score
Yeah I thought it was high. It's at a small lot in the next town over. I think you could "de-Roush" it pretty easy, looks like those side skirts are just tape and a couple body fasteners. I'm itching to go look at it, but we all know what looking leads to...

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
They're probably trying to cash in on the used car price hikes. I don't think it would apply to a 25-year-old car. I think the interior was swapped too. But it looks nice despite that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online