lowering my stang

347stroker

Reaction score
hi guys I'm new to the site. i have a 1994 mustang gt with fully build 347 stroker
i want to lower my car and i was wondering if anyone had pics of a stang that was
lowered 2 inches all around
just want to make sure it looks right thanks

CanaryGT

Reaction score
How do those compare to the Pro kit from Eibach? Are they both Progressive Rate (I know eibachs are)? Also where is a good place to buy either springs??

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The Pro Kit lower 1.5 all around, not really a fan of that because it sometimes makes the front look higher then the rear, there what I used to run.

I gotta say H&R Supersports are deff the best drop, I thought it was 1.6 rear and 1.8 front. Its nice because the rear is higher then the front but it really just evens its self out nicely, if you look at a stock hight car the rear even looks lower.

The supersports are the lowest but they like the pros sometimes tend to give that 'sagging' look I find.

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
H&R Supersports with bilstein s&s:

IMO they are your best bet. Like other said, the Pro-Kit from Eibach makes the car sit kindof funny.
Also, i don't know first hand, i've read that the Eibach springs ride a little more rough then the H&R's.
Remember also, if you want to lower your car more then 1.5'', i wouldn't just get springs, but get the whole
package (example: 4 bolt caster/chamber plates, shocks and struts, adjustable end links). It will save you
later on when your tires start to wear down low towards the edges and your shocks/struts wear out.

RoadZOmbie

Reaction score
im looking for more of a comfort but the a bad ass drop.....now what springs are better? the H&R SuperSports or the Eibach Sportlines?
Ive been debating this shit for like over 2 months now lol its pathetic lol ;D

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Steve-Oh, just wanted to say that you have a really nice car.... It Looks absolutely amazing! I love the rims too!

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
from my knowledge the shocks and struts are factory. the owner that had the car before me put them on. The ride is no caddilac but its not bone jarring. rides like a mustang.

94TURBO5 0

Reaction score
Eibach Pro-Kit. I cut 1 coil off of the front and rears.
18CobraRs068.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online