Want To Buy Lowering Springs & C/C Plates

RedTwilight

Reaction score
Looks like my brother will be trading one of his Foxbody projects for a SN95 this weekend. A laser red '94 GT that has had a carb. swap.
Anyway he is looking for a set of 2" lowering springs and Caster / Camber plates.
If anyone has or knows a leed please let me know so I can tell him.

Thanks

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I have a set of UPR Shark CC plates. I bought them used from a guy and didn't know til I got them in that the bottom of them had been trimmed a little bit I'm guessing for extra clearance? I just decided I'd hold out for a different set. I'd take $75 shipped if you're interested.

OP
OP
RedTwilight

RedTwilight

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer. Where at on the bottom were they trimmed? Do you have any pics of them?
They are for my brother so I will have to ask him if he wants them then I'll get back to you.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Well when I said bottom I guess that really means towards the front of the car, sorry. And I can get you some pictures this evening when I get home from work.

OP
OP
RedTwilight

RedTwilight

Reaction score
Sleepn - THanks for the offer, but he's looking for front and rear springs together if he can find them.
Elrod - Ever get the opportunity to get pics of the C/C plates? I'll pm you my cell so you can send them to me.

Thank again everyone!

KzooMuscle

Reaction score
I have a pair of FRONT H&R SS springs. They're a 1.5-2" drop, looked absolutely perfect with the isos removed. Txt me if you're interested, 2697606875.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online

No members online now.