Lowering springs // coil overs

slow.2v

Reaction score
Hello,

New here, Wondering What does everyone have for their suspension set up? (Pics please)

I tried to check the thread for that but I couldn’t view a majority of the photos on my phone for some reason..

I am currently running cut eibach sportlines. I need to replace shocks/struts on the car so it rides terribly. I know cutting the springs ruins the ride quality but does anyone here have cut springs with better shocks n struts and the car drives decent?

Car is off the road and needs tlc. Inspection is due by the end of the month so looking into all new suspension that will give me low without breaking the bank too much o_O

Thanks

01yellercobra

Reaction score
Eibachs are progressive rate springs. Never cut progressive springs. I've cut stock springs in the past and they rode fine.

My set up is Maximum Motorsports coilovers all around. Rides good to me and the adjustability is nice.
376f4c44efe6eb7fda3d7b13c548b710.jpg

95opal

Reaction score
Hello,

New here, Wondering What does everyone have for their suspension set up? (Pics please)

I tried to check the thread for that but I couldn’t view a majority of the photos on my phone for some reason..

I am currently running cut eibach sportlines. I need to replace shocks/struts on the car so it rides terribly. I know cutting the springs ruins the ride quality but does anyone here have cut springs with better shocks n struts and the car drives decent?

Car is off the road and needs tlc. Inspection is due by the end of the month so looking into all new suspension that will give me low without breaking the bank too much o_O

Thanks
Had 1 coil cut off the front of a pro kit for years drove great. Upgrade your shocks and struts. I wouldnt cut more than 1 coil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online