Want To Buy Lowering springs for 1994 Mustang GT

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
I have Front eibach pro kit springs with brand new isos.

Just sitting in my garage dusting away.

Caboose302

Reaction score
I have ebay springs on my 96. Lowered it about 3" in the front and 3 1/4" in the rear. Rides like crap but looks good.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Caboose302

Reaction score
No. Just ended up sitting that way. Said it would be 2.5"

Caboose302

Reaction score
Sadly I do not. I bought them off CL from someone who said he bought them on Ebay and should drop it about 2.5". If you're doing it for looks they're great, but the ride and handling sucks. I paid $75 bucks but i think you can get them new for about $100.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score

Caboose302

Reaction score
No they look pretty standard. I had a thread trying to help me identify them where I put the model number in. I'll try to find it.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
That's just a picture for the AD.

Springs for our cars don't look like that.

Every 2" drop spring from Ebay will virtually be the same. Don't expect anything more than a drop.
Ah. Yea they looked a little strange.. lmao And yea.. My plan is still to get coil overs and rear control arms and what not.. I'm just looking for the cheapest option to replace my current springs so I can get the car on the road quickly.

No they look pretty standard. I had a thread trying to help me identify them where I put the model number in. I'll try to find it.

Yea if you can figure out what kind they are that'd be awesome.. I'd rather buy a set that I know someone has used and gotten results from then something else.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
yup those are what i went with,i liked them alot for the looks...if your used to the stock sn95 suspension you wont mind the crappy handling anyway. lol

I've never driven my car out of the driveway so I wouldn't know the difference anyways lol.

I think I'm gonna go with these for now, and in the summer I'll go with coilovers. Thanks everyone.

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Buy [MENTION=9646]Willis_98GT[/MENTION]'s prokits and cut a coil of them. Thats what im running and it rides fine

Caboose302

Reaction score
I've never driven my car out of the driveway so I wouldn't know the difference anyways lol.

I think I'm gonna go with these for now, and in the summer I'll go with coilovers. Thanks everyone.

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

Nice. Post up pics when you get them on.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Buy Willis_98GT's prokits and cut a coil of them. Thats what im running and it rides fine

He never told me what he wanted for them.. lol :shrug:
It will be another week before I get around to putting money in my paypal to buy anything so if he doesn't want an arm and a leg I'll buy his springs and cut my factory rears... I just have to figure out hot much to cut off the rears to get a 3" drop.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
He never told me what he wanted for them.. lol :shrug:
It will be another week before I get around to putting money in my paypal to buy anything so if he doesn't want an arm and a leg I'll buy his springs and cut my factory rears... I just have to figure out hot much to cut off the rears to get a 3" drop.

Just cut small amounts off at a time until it is at the height you want

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I just have to figure out hot much to cut off the rears to get a 3" drop.

I would highly advise against this.

Unless you want to look like one of those idiots in their hondas bouncing at every slight imperfection on the road, don't cut that much off.
I wouldn't cut more than one & a half coils. Anything more and that spring rate goes to shit. And 3" will not be easy to achieve without cutting off alot from a stock spring.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online