Lowering springs

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
silversol said:
i've heard that their are decent. but don't know much. those are nice rims by the way.
who did you hear it from?
i've never heard of them.

96sohc

Reaction score
With a name like "dropzone" I'm going to say they are good for one thing, dropping car.

Honestly, I'd look at, depending on how low you want to go, some FMS C Springs, H&R Super Sports or an Eibach kit.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
im getting maxspeeds off ebay in the next month or two...only $110 shipped and give a nice drop, somwhere between 1.5"-2"...and i havent seen anyone need C/C plates. :thumb:

94TURBO5 0

Reaction score
Most popular are H&R's, Steeda, M&M and Eibach. I may have left a few out but that's a handful of most springs that are reputable.

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
i got lucky and found some lighty used steeda sports off ebay for 80 bucks

S

scarface

When it comes to lowering your car, I would say a good rule of thumb is to not go cheap. You will regret it in the long run.

jpajkos

Reaction score
I have a buddy who bought some maxspeeds off ebay. Along with those springs he also replaced his shocks and struts with Adjustable AGX's and Max. Motorsports 4 bolt caster camber plates and it rides really well. I hear the H&R's are the best and have ridden in them and the felt good I couldn't even really notice the different in the maxspeeds or H&R's but then again my buddy did replace his shocks and slapped on some CC plates. The max speeds gave him a 2" drop in the front and about a 2 1/4 in the rear.

S

scarface

nasmscott said:
Life with a two inch drop can be a bit of hell....be prepared.
Yeah once you do it, you are concidered hard core. I think I shook a kidney out yesterday..lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online