Lowring just front of car?

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Joined
Dec 4, 2006
Messages
10,667
Reaction score
429
has anyone just lowered the front...my rear doesnt look high but the front seems to be like a truck lift...would It work if I just lowered the front 1.5-2 inch and left the back normal?
 

19mustang95

Legend
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
6,137
Reaction score
5
your front end would be almost touching the ground...it would be like this \
 

bigjohnson4.6gt

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
1
it doesnt look really good, theres a camaro around my town with the front lowered to almost 3" off the ground and it looks horrendus, just do all of them
 

Daywalker

Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2006
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Just get some H&R Supersports, gives our rides a nice semi-raked look.:pimp2:
 

GaryG

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2006
Messages
1,980
Reaction score
1
Daywalker said:
Just get some H&R Supersports, gives our rides a nice semi-raked look.:pimp2:
+1 for H&R SS's
 

jrock02301

New Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
DSCN0644-1.jpg

this is what mine looked like i didnt like it
 

19mustang95

Legend
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
6,137
Reaction score
5
jrock02301 said:
this is what mine looked like i didnt like it


looks like you got your rear end caught up on a rock. :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:
 

GDawg

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
1
In the old days when we used to do that, we had huge tires in the rear to fill in the wheel well. Get some H&R SS cause they do give a slight raked look.
 
S

scarface

Guest
GDawg said:
In the old days when we used to do that, we had huge tires in the rear to fill in the wheel well. Get some H&R SS cause they do give a slight raked look.
air shocks :) awwww the good ol days :)
 

jrock02301

New Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
scarface said:
jrock02301 said:
DSCN0644-1.jpg

this is what mine looked like i didnt like it
DAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!! lol!:)

nope that was just the stock springs but the gas tank was out of it. but yeah i put the jack stands underneath again and put the rest of my hr ss springs on it
 

jrock02301

New Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
GDawg said:
In the old days when we used to do that, we had huge tires in the rear to fill in the wheel well. Get some H&R SS cause they do give a slight raked look.

c springs in the rear and fox 4cly springs will give a raked look
 

GDawg

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
1
scarface said:
GDawg said:
In the old days when we used to do that, we had huge tires in the rear to fill in the wheel well. Get some H&R SS cause they do give a slight raked look.
air shocks :) awwww the good ol days :)

And "Leaf springs" with extentions! ;D
 
S

scarface

Guest
GDawg said:
scarface said:
GDawg said:
In the old days when we used to do that, we had huge tires in the rear to fill in the wheel well. Get some H&R SS cause they do give a slight raked look.
air shocks :) awwww the good ol days :)

And "Leaf springs" with extentions! ;D
shackles! man I miss my 67 dodge cornet all of a sudden :)
 

GDawg

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
1
scarface said:
GDawg said:
scarface said:
GDawg said:
In the old days when we used to do that, we had huge tires in the rear to fill in the wheel well. Get some H&R SS cause they do give a slight raked look.
air shocks :) awwww the good ol days :)

And "Leaf springs" with extentions! ;D
shackles! man I miss my 67 dodge cornet all of a sudden :)

And chicks in tube tops with Daisy Dukes and camel toes.... :naughty:
 

ripper

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
3,323
Reaction score
4
Old school man. Get a set of Gabrial hijackers in the rear and jack that bitch up. Then you wont have to lower the front. Then put a set of Mickey Thompson L60's on there, glass paks, a pair of hooker header stickers for your front 1/4 pannels and instantly add 400hp. A set of fuzzy dice, 8 track tape deck, and stain yer back seat in a couple of spots :naughty:. You drive a car like that and nobody wants to f**k with you. ^-^
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
77,715
Messages
1,508,549
Members
15,137
Latest member
Rayne

Members online

Top