Luminics or Nokyas ?

Fryrice

Reaction score
I just put on my new OEM headlight housing for my 97 ,and they make the car look years younger.

Im runnin Sylvania SilverStars now and they are nice. But I wanna upgrade to a bulb thats gonna resemble a HID blue. My question is ,do you guys like Luminics or Nokya ?

The Luminics Pure Blues look very dark in photos ,so Im not sure on those So which type/model will give that BMW look with good visibility ? I want to keep my high beams also.

For the fogs Im either getting the Nokya Hypers Yellows or Luminics. Yes Im getting the heavy duty harnesses also. :)

LJmagicJJ

Reaction score
i have luminics

as far as visibility there great, if you don't kno it's a mustang they resemble a BMW or a luxury car..

OP
OP
F

Fryrice

Reaction score
I ordered the Luminics Ultra Whites and the yellow fogs.. Thats what I want,is just a blue tint like a BMW.

OP
OP
F

Fryrice

Reaction score
Got them in and put them on. They look schweet. They have a blueish tint ,but not ricey blue. And the yellow JDMs look good also.

Im not sure how bright they are yet compared to my Silverstars ,cuz theres a lot of street light in my area.

OP
OP
F

Fryrice

Reaction score
Im gonna wait till the sun goes down a little.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online