Luminics or Nokyas ?

Discussion in '96-04 - 2V Specific' started by Fryrice, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Fryrice

Fryrice Active Member

I just put on my new OEM headlight housing for my 97 ,and they make the car look years younger.

Im runnin Sylvania SilverStars now and they are nice. But I wanna upgrade to a bulb thats gonna resemble a HID blue. My question is ,do you guys like Luminics or Nokya ?

The Luminics Pure Blues look very dark in photos ,so Im not sure on those So which type/model will give that BMW look with good visibility ? I want to keep my high beams also.

For the fogs Im either getting the Nokya Hypers Yellows or Luminics. Yes Im getting the heavy duty harnesses also. :)

2. LJmagicJJ

LJmagicJJ Member

i have luminics

as far as visibility there great, if you don't kno it's a mustang they resemble a BMW or a luxury car..

3. Fryrice

Fryrice Active Member

I ordered the Luminics Ultra Whites and the yellow fogs.. Thats what I want,is just a blue tint like a BMW.

4. Fryrice

Fryrice Active Member

Got them in and put them on. They look schweet. They have a blueish tint ,but not ricey blue. And the yellow JDMs look good also.

Im not sure how bright they are yet compared to my Silverstars ,cuz theres a lot of street light in my area.

5. Magic

Magic Well-Known Member

can you post some pics of it?

6. Fryrice

Fryrice Active Member

Im gonna wait till the sun goes down a little.