Mac Catback Installed

smitdavi

Reaction score
Just picked up the car from the exhaust shop where I had my Mac Catback installed as a bday present. I LOVE IT! To put it in perspective, I was running no cats/no mufflers and it was LOUD, borderline obnoxious. This has turned it in to a new car. It has a wonderful deep tone and it so much quieter but it makes a statement....if that makes sense. Couldn't be happier. Will be looking in to adding a pro chamber mid pipe along with some shorties in the future. I'll try and get a clip and post it up.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I've been running Mac flowpath exhaust systems for over 8 years now! Your right there quality is low if do not opt for the stainless steel version. Mine sound great but when I look under the car they look rusty/corroded. When the I get the car sealed up underneath I eventually want to re-coat the exhaust or get SS version.

OP
OP
smitdavi

smitdavi

Reaction score
For the money you can't beat it. I really wanted a Magnaflow system but I couldn't justify the price. I'll put that cash towards something else :)

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I have the magnaflows on my 02 GT that I'm fixing up, they sound good but I think chambered macs sound the best IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online