MAC catback

slvr98gt

Reaction score
currently i have stock manifolds, o/r bbk h pipe, and dumped magnapacks. its loud! i was thinking about changing things up a bit and my buddy suggested i throw on a MAC catback. i have searched through every website i know of and have turned up empty handed in terms of a sound clip. what do you all think? i know everyone has their own opinions and this has probably been talked about already but if you have heard this set up let me know what u think or better yet if u have a sound clip, post it!

p.s....ive also had an o/r x pipe and 50 series flowmasters on the car

thanks guys

voidfinger

Reaction score
i have the off road prochamber and the mac catbacks and i love them. Best sounding imho.

apicia

Reaction score
slvr98gt said:
currently i have stock manifolds, o/r bbk h pipe, and dumped magnapacks. its loud! i was thinking about changing things up a bit and my buddy suggested i throw on a MAC catback. i have searched through every website i know of and have turned up empty handed in terms of a sound clip. what do you all think? i know everyone has their own opinions and this has probably been talked about already but if you have heard this set up let me know what u think or better yet if u have a sound clip, post it!

thanks guys

It's going to be loud! Those MAC mufflers are quite loud.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
apicia said:
slvr98gt said:

thanks guys

It's going to be loud! Those MAC mufflers are quite loud.

Yes it will be loud, but packs are ungodly loud.

jlfrd096

Reaction score
I have an off road x pipe..have had flows..then packs..now the mac catback with them on my 96 and it is the best so far. Im sticking with it. Deeper than flows..sound similar..maybe a little louder. And throaty. You won't regret it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online