Mac H pipe or BBk

badass98svt

Reaction score
any word on that window? is it gonna be cheap? cuz i'm pretty broke right now

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Trying to still find out the status of that car, the kid went to jail, so hopefully the feds didn't reposses the vehicle thinking that it was his and not mine, and his parents didn't tow the thing away. If its still there and not busted, I'll give you a deal on it.

OP
OP
S

shaolinmonk777

Reaction score
ok, so whats the best place to get a bbk h pipe. im going to get one tomorrow.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
shaolinmonk777 said:
ok, so whats the best place to get a bbk h pipe. im going to get one tomorrow.

I would say ebay too, but look at the current mags, places have sales on that type of product ALL the time.

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
50resto.com they will make you a good deal on a bbk or mac exhaust i bought mine from them and they made it right with me

badass98svt

Reaction score
Guys, i have a question. i Have a 2 piece Mac o/r H installed on my car. i know its a 2.5" pipe, so i bought a 2.5" band clamp to attach the 2 pieces. turns out the -- part of the H isn't 2.5". anyone know what size so i can buy the correct size band clamp? Right now i have just the generic universal u bolt clamp. but all that did was crimp it.
This is the clamp i need to replace. i bought the 2.5" i need to know what size to exchange it for.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-5-...ewItemQQcategoryZ33634QQitemZ8066153002QQrdZ1

98whtsnk

Reaction score
Texas Hot Rods is a pleasure to do business with. I just ordered a BBK X-Pipe and they were great. and , best prices too!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hey white98snake, do you still have your hpipe for sale? i might be interested in buying it off of you. i have my stock hpipe on my 98 now with some flowmaster 40's but i want it a little louder..

also, which is better? long tubes or shorties? im guessing long tubes but im not really sure.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yes longtubes but there A LOT more difficult to install, but on a 4.6 cobra id almos go for them. You also have to watch clearance since they will stick under your car further then any of your current exhaust or in line you dont want to bottom out or it could cause a leak and problems.

96SVTCobra

Reaction score
I've got a BBK o/r h with flowmaster 40s american thunder cat back (with no tips). LOVE the sound. MIL elims were a pain in the ass, but it was well worth it. Car seemed a little more peppy after the cats were in the trash.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online