MAC???

[NIGH7MAR3]

Reaction score
im getting mac cat back exhaust from www.americanmuscle.com for my v6 and it says itll need a muffler hanger and a nother tailpipe hanger anyone on her have bought this exhaust and what did they do for the hanger issue??

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
You could probably go to any muffler shop and get one from them... I didnt realize your car was a 6 banger....

Willis

theponyfactor

Reaction score
go to a ford dealer and talk to them. you need to get the passenger hangers off a gt of your year

S

scarface

theponyfactor said:
go to a ford dealer and talk to them. you need to get the passenger hangers off a gt of your year
+1...you beat me to it :)

white98stang

Reaction score
go to brenspeed.com and you will find a hanger set for cheap thats where i got my exhaust and hanger kit its only like 40 bucks

OP
OP
N

[NIGH7MAR3]

Reaction score
white94gt said:
You could probably go to any muffler shop and get one from them... I didnt realize your car was a 6 banger....

Willis

yep its a 6er unfortunatly bt thats what i was probally gonna do instead of going through finding a gt and taking its and .....etc

S

scarface

get the exhaust before you go to the shop then...if it is going to be custom, they will need to know where to mount it and how long to make it.

THe gt mounts will bolt on.

CruizinKev

Reaction score
I'm also interested gettin a MAC exhaust for my 1998 v6. anyone got some good videos with that MAC catback on a stock v6? (plz except youtube, I already searched there ;) )

CruizinKev

Reaction score
damn very niiiiiiiice!!!!!!!!! plz add some drive-by/cruise vdos ;)

94 DropTop

Reaction score
you should do a split port swap and then do the 03 cobra SC kit on it they only run less than 3000 for the full kit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online