Mach 460 aftermarket head unit installation

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Pioneer are nice but im never going to buy anything other then a alpine I absoutly love mine.

thats how I am, I started with Pioneer back in HS in the early 90's and have used their stuff ever since. Every person has their favorite brand :)

B0mb3r645

Reaction score
Stangbangin said:
ok my earlier thread I was mistaken...after poking around and messing with my stereo it looks like those rear 2 amps are just runnimg the big speakers all around I could find what is running the tweeters...in the dash directly below the head unit does any one know what that is>>>>? it looks like an amp> myabe for the highs...

It might be, seperated from the other amps so no1 gets confused maybe. Plus it'd probably be easier since the non-mach harness probably just goes through that anyways then to the tweeters. If you could, try to unplug it to see what happens. Have the car off though and then turn it on afterwards.

But back to the amps... I think they're better than my unit already because they actually do really sound good, even better with the Static-X bass guitar playing in the deck :D Now, how do you get those pins or w/e off the speaker grills without breaking them or anything?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online