Mach 460 with aftermarket head unit - no bass

ndfrspd

Reaction score
Hi, I am a user on ModdedMustang. I am trying to correctly wire up my Kenwood headunit to a 1998 mustang gt with mach 460. i have used the metra 70-5510 and 5511 harness with the same results, only 4 tweeters playing and no bass. I reached behind my factory amp under my radio and was able to confirm that the plug in the middle of the amp, it looks like 6pins but its really a 12pin connector, is indeed the connector that sends the low level and turn on signal to rear amps. Now, without splicing that all up, what was the connector you used to pigtail off that connector? I cannot find it at all. Then from what i understand, i would just follow this c274 connector wiring diagram http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/seraphim3/001.jpg and wire up my 2 RCAs on low level inputs and then my 2 amp turn on wires?

if you can simplify this process at all, please do. pictures would be superb. they are worth 1000 words :)
neeeed bassssss. hahah

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
did you connect the amp turn on from the deck to the amp turn on in the hrns? They are traditionally blue or blue/white.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online