mach 460

GT Rob

Reaction score
I'm changing my tan interior to all black I have a chance to buy a mach sound system for $50 bucks seeing that everything is going to be out of the car what do I need to hook up to make it work I have a aftermarket radio now

Addermk2

Reaction score
what EXACTLY are you getting for $50... because it's probably not all of what you need.

I know this, because I just removed my ENTIRE Mach460 system... and its way more than $50 worth of shit

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
if your car didn't have it to begin with there are a few hrns's that you would need and probably not get.

OP
OP
GT Rob

GT Rob

Reaction score
A friend bought a donar car I'm get all the black interior for 300 and another 50 I can have the mach system he's pulling everything out of it . No my car didn't come with the mach system

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
he will need to pull the hrns that is in the dash(after removing the dash it can be pulled out) as well as the hrns from the kick to the amps, and from the kick panels through to the doors. Door panels are different as well so be sure to take them.

OP
OP
GT Rob

GT Rob

Reaction score
Yea I'll be picking everything up on Sunday if it looks like to much trouble I'll keep what I have now thanks guys for your input

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am a fan of the mach but I would say to save your cash if it didn't come in the car as its a little more trouble then its worth imo. On top of that the past few years I have found the amps get stuck on and will kill you battery slowly. If you want a better stereo there are better options. If you just want everything to stay stock looking then I understand

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online