Mach1 tremec or keep searching for cobra t56?

Reaction score
Ok i may have a upcoming oportunity to get the completely tranny setup out of this car. Im wondering from some guys with a little experience with these trannies if it will be a good one to get for a coyote swap or would you keep looking for a t56? Good thing about this one is its right here and I can easily make a deal for it. My brother is puting a termy front bunper on it for him and doing a few other small things and in casual convo the guy mentioned doing a auto for it eventually. Car has been stroked to a 5.0 and the guy supposedly has 11k in the motor if anyone is wondering. All done by triangle performance in texas. 1,000 rwhp on 93. :headbang:

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Depending on the deal he is willing to make you, If its a better price I think I would go for this one. They are decent transmissions and the overdrive from this compared to the t56 is not noticeably different. I think I would go with this one because he will be offering up everything needed to do your swap, and I think that mach is making just a tad bit more than the coyote will be lol.

OP
OP
Orgawesome_98coyote
Reaction score
Depending on the deal he is willing to make you, If its a better price I think I would go for this one. They are decent transmissions and the overdrive from this compared to the t56 is not noticeably different. I think I would go with this one because he will be offering up everything needed to do your swap, and I think that mach is making just a tad bit more than the coyote will be lol.
Yeah that was my thoughts exactly. Its local and we know the guy. Best part is like you mentioned I will get everything needed for the swap. I figure I will have the coyote between 500-600 when its all said and done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online