Mach's makeover

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score
Removed roush shifter and installed new MG DUBS. Love it although the throw isn't as short. It's much quieter

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score
Traded the bullitt wheels for some saleens. Not going to be perminant but I like them better

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Saleens look good on there! Im a fan of black but they would look good in dark grey too. I'm debating painting my black cobras.... Car is looking clean as always man

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score
Saleens look good on there! Im a fan of black but they would look good in dark grey too. I'm debating painting my black cobras.... Car is looking clean as always man
Thank you And I'm most likely gonna get wider ones for the rear or have these one powdercoated a gunmetal or something

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Thank you And I'm most likely gonna get wider ones for the rear or have these one powdercoated a gunmetal or something

I'm running a 1.25" spacer in the rear of my 9" wide wheels and it sits pretty well, that's a more affordable option compared to widening if you aren't sure about it. Post photos if you get them powder-coated! I want to do the same but am hesitant at the moment to break up the clean black on black look

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score
I'm running a 1.25" spacer in the rear of my 9" wide wheels and it sits pretty well, that's a more affordable option compared to widening if you aren't sure about it. Post photos if you get them powder-coated! I want to do the same but am hesitant at the moment to break up the clean black on black look
Will do. I'm not crazy about the blacked out look but I got a deal this set had 4 brand new tires and are 18's for my 17" bullitts that needed fronts

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score
Sprayed my shaker matte black today. Got tired of using pig spit every couple of weeks. Here's before and afters

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've had to do that to several, such a simple job but really makes a huge difference

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online