Macon, Ga. All Ford/ Mustang show March 24th, 2012

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
March 24, '12 Cherry Blossum All Ford/ Mustang Show in Macon, Ga.
This is a great show. A few of us on here and another forum went last year and the year before too. There is more to do there than just walk around and look at the cars. There is a carnival in one end of the park and a dog show on the other end with the Ford/Mustang show in the middle. The entry fee also includes 1 a chick-fil-a lunch (extra lunches can be purchased). Lots of door prizes and awards too.I'll have more info as I get it.
16th Annual Cherry Blossom Festival Car Show Presented by Flag City Mustang Club Enter your own beauty on wheels, or see fine favorites that might just spark your interest in a new-to-you old ride.
Central City Park 8 - 4 p.m. Registration: 8 –10 a.m.; $25 day of show; $20 before March 17; Free for spectators
Details: 478.960.4240; freewebs.com/flagcitymcRain date: March 25
all is going to make it this year?
Show gates open at 8am, so we'll meet at Summit @ 6:15ish or so and depart @6:45.
I'm going (obviously), my Dad and his 01 Lightning, Slo1 and his 92 procharged Fox.
It's about a week and half away. Lets get them pony's cleaned up for a little ride down south.Your entry fee will get you 1 complentary Chick-fil-a meal.There's is other food avialable at the carnival area or you can bring a cooler. Don't forget your chairs too.This is a great show so bring the family with. My wife and kids will be there and would encourage you to bring your too.

95frostGT

Reaction score
I will be coming up from Warner Robins. I will not be entering my car but hope to see you all there. I thought there was a pretty good turnout last year at that show.

OP
OP
CC'S95GT

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I've been the past 2 years. Lots of great cars and trucks to see.See you there

OP
OP
CC'S95GT

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Bump
1 week away Ga. Come on ya'll
Hopefully the pollen will be gone by then. ugh

1slo98

Reaction score
Ill be there if I can get ride of the squeeking in my front end.

OP
OP
CC'S95GT

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
HEY GA.
Where ya'll at?
There's a solid 6-8 members that post regularly on here but no one else will step up for a great day in Macon.
I know ya'll have nicer cars than mine.

OP
OP
CC'S95GT

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I saw that too :(
Rain date is Sunday. I'll keep and eye on the weather and the website and if I here anything I'll post up.

95frostGT

Reaction score
Usually that means it will rain for 5 minutes and then get twice as hot and humid :(

the.greg

Reaction score
I may be able to make it if it rains out tomorow, Sunday is my off day. Post up if it does get rained out please.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online