For Sale Madd Retros Group Buy for HIDs, LED's, and Halos

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Hello, I just got an account with TRS and to celebrate, I wanted to see if any of you would be interested in some group buys?

Heres what we have:
DIY Retrofits

Morimoto Mini H1 projector system with any non-switchback Shroud: $215 +shipping
Morimoto Mini DS2 projector system with any non-switchback Shroud: $230 +shipping
Acme Standard H1 projector System with any non-switchback Shroud: $130 +shipping
94-98 Fitted Halo (includes bluetooth controller and halo install wire): $145 +shipping
94-98 Fitted Halo (includes non-bluetooth controller and halo install wire): $130 +shipping

For those that don't care about blinding other people or already have projector housings:

Foglight HID: $125 +shipping
Headlight HID: $140 +shipping

For those that have the 9005/9006 setups:

Low-beam HID: $125 +shipping
Low-beam LED: $85 +shipping

I can get anything else, and can get anything for your other cars. I believe that as long as I get the same kind of item, it can be including in the bulk pricing. The stuff posted is what I believe will sell the most, but like I said, I can get anything, just need to ask!

If you prefer individual pricing, message me! I can help you out. Wont be as attractive as the prices above, but at least you won't have to wait!

RULES:

1. I plan on doing group buys quarterly. So if you miss this time, theres always next time.
  2. If you miss this time, you can always go to my site (https://maddretros.com) and order direct, and use the coupon codes: SN95forums2018 and sn95forumsFS2018. They are password protected, PM me for password. That is just my way of vetting those non-members who steal our codes. And, I've known a lot of you for some time, so I would like to say we are friends, so you can message me for additional discounts if you miss the group buy or are impatient. If you don't get the discount you would like, sorry-not-sorry. But I try my best to give the best pricing (have to factor in costs and taxes), and don't like being taken advantage of, so excuse me if the price isn't good enough.
    default_tongue.png
  3. Group buys require a minimum of 10 people! No exceptions! As soon as I get 10 people interested in a product and I collect the amount, I will place order and ship! I will do this for 3-4 rounds of orders, depending how popular it is. So if you miss the first round, they will be others. That is so people are not waiting too long for their product and lose interest.

If you have any questions, let me know! If you want in, email me your name, username (and which forum), phone number, and email. As well as what product(s) you want. email is [email protected].

Thanks guys!

pgfdv6

Reaction score
How hard is it to do the retro fit? And why are these kits seem so expensive compared to others not bashing just want to know I’m definitely interested
If it’s not to hard I may pick up another set of lights to try it on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OLD H2S

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Because everything else is cheap junk. I look at a bunch of this stuff and I would only trust the word of someone that puts the time and quality into their build and shares the ups and downs instead of copycat ricer wanttobe.

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Because everything else is cheap junk. I look at a bunch of this stuff and I would only trust the word of someone that puts the time and quality into their build and shares the ups and downs instead of copycat ricer wanttobe.

Will be going from some cheap projectors and eBay HID's to this in ALL my non-projector cars. Lets just say I got tired of the quality of eBay stuff. Time to step it up.

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
How hard is it to do the retro fit? And why are these kits seem so expensive compared to others not bashing just want to know I’m definitely interested
If it’s not to hard I may pick up another set of lights to try it on

The key to making a retrofit is the sealing. Because if your sealing sucks, well, it falls apart. And if you get moisture in there, GOOOD LUCK!. TBH, I dont know why they are sooooo damn expensive. I guess we will find out when I actually start making them lol. But I want to keep the costs lower and still be competitive. You can expect sales, sales, and more sales.

I am just waiting for some extra funds to place my personal order in. I will definitely be doing a write up on how to do it. But like a lot of things, only a few are willing to do it lol

pgfdv6

Reaction score
The key to making a retrofit is the sealing. Because if your sealing sucks, well, it falls apart. And if you get moisture in there, GOOOD LUCK!. TBH, I dont know why they are sooooo damn expensive. I guess we will find out when I actually start making them lol. But I want to keep the costs lower and still be competitive. You can expect sales, sales, and more sales.

I am just waiting for some extra funds to place my personal order in. I will definitely be doing a write up on how to do it. But like a lot of things, only a few are willing to do it lol

I mean I only ask because I got a set of HID lights for the wife’s daily from xenon HID and they were plug and play I checked the sight they say normal price is around $135 but there always on sale for like $80 and this is my third kit from them.
Life time warranty they sell replacement parts separately if need be seems to be the works.

Like I said NOT BASHING these just looking for he facts I’ll probably still look into getting one to try out and if it goes good maybe I’ll start offering them to a few customers I have already.
I never see any Sn95’s with “cool†lights around my area, there usually all oxidized and yellow lol

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I mean I only ask because I got a set of HID lights for the wife’s daily from xenon HID and they were plug and play I checked the sight they say normal price is around $135 but there always on sale for like $80 and this is my third kit from them.
Life time warranty they sell replacement parts separately if need be seems to be the works.

Like I said NOT BASHING these just looking for he facts I’ll probably still look into getting one to try out and if it goes good maybe I’ll start offering them to a few customers I have already.
I never see any Sn95’s with “cool” lights around my area, there usually all oxidized and yellow lol

It sounds like your talking about sticking a hid bulb inside of a regular light? Regular light housings do not work well with HID light and end up blinding the people ahead of you. These are Projector kits that you cut open that light and install inside to get the correct output from HID or LED. This has a high quality lens/housing in addition to the light.

pgfdv6

Reaction score
It sounds like your talking about sticking a hid bulb inside of a regular light? Regular light housings do not work well with HID light and end up blinding the people ahead of you. These are Projector kits that you cut open that light and install inside to get the correct output from HID or LED. This has a high quality lens/housing in addition to the light.

I figured as much just wanted to confirm wife has projectors on the accord so I fully understand the out put differences

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ive had the Xenon bulbs too. Got them waay cheaper than 80 bucks. But i am curious what these Morimotos put out. They look great in photos.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Money is a little tight right now, but I expect retrofitting the trans am will be easy since it takes those stupid square bulbs. They are plenty cheap to cut up and play with

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Money is a little tight right now, but I expect retrofitting the trans am will be easy since it takes those stupid square bulbs. They are plenty cheap to cut up and play with

No worries. I don't think a group buy is happening anyway since no one signed up. So let me know when you are ready, no rush, and I can hook it up

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Selling extra gear that I have no use for really. Came in today, need gone. All prices include taxes and paypal fees. Does not include shipping. Make reasonable offers. PM, or email [email protected]. Forum discount does not apply since these are already heavily discounted for you guys.

• 2x MH1 7.0 Projectors
  • 2x E55-R Shrouds
  • 2x 5500K bulbs
  • 2x 35w ballast
  • 2x Motocontrol 9007/9004 relay
  • 2x H1 bulb holders -$260

• 2x FX-R 3.0 3" projectors
  • 2x Panamera Shrouds
  • 2x 5500K bulbs
  • 2x 35w ballast
  • 2x Motocontrol H13/9008 relay- $245

• 2x FX-R 3.0 3" projectors