Making the exhaust smell better

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i run 110 and im catless and i never run it on the streets unless i didn't use all of it at the track...im telling you though it will linger for about another tank...and dont get it on your hands :nonono: ... grape has a strong smell....cotton candy does also...some dont...its been awhile so i dont remember what to avoid...i love the smell of gas and especially race fuel....but all day at the track and empty a empty stomach can make me :puke: and this cuts down on the hard smell ....its really not that bad its not like your start your car and everything smells like bananas or something

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
when ever i smell a catless car its makes me want pussy ;D

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Going to order it asap. I thought it was just me but im not the only one getting headaches while driving the car. My sister also got a sudden head ache after being in it. The back of my head is always aching now :dunno: after i drive the car. :nonono: :-\ :-X iono what to do. It sounds so kick ass :boink: I still have my catted pipe, but this prochamber sounds tits and the catted h with flows sound quiet.

Carbon monoxide is a bitch. I dont think the smell is bad, but its the fumes that causes headaches/light headed and sleepy. I shouldn't be feeling sleepy after driving my car lol. So there has to be a problem :mad: and that fuel fragrance will not kill the fumes, so it would be a waste of money im willign to take lol

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
do you drive with the windows up or down??

Oh and stop bein such a puss about the smell, if you dont wanna muscle car then buy a honda. :eek:utofcloset:

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
do you drive with the windows up or down??

Oh and stop bein such a puss about the smell, if you dont wanna muscle car then buy a honda. :eek:utofcloset:

i already said the smell is not bad in my last post. When i made this thread is when i had that major exhaust leak @ the header so the smell was overwhelming.

I drive with the windows down.. all 4 of them down. Someone said i may have a leak that cant be heard but im not sure. Ill check the ball sockets tomarrow.

S

scarface

your exhaust leak is letting the exhaust into the car....it shouldnt be that bad with a stock car.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
I think its leaking @ the ****ing muffler where it supposae 2 welded or clamp'd. I can see they didnt clamp it down at all and its not weld'd at the spot either. I can also see black marks at the "inlet" sticker where its suppose to be welded or clamped.

****ers man!

5x6jgw7.jpg

Z28 This

Reaction score
you want your exhaust to smell good? then run Race Gas ;D smells amazing...deep pockets tho

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
i want my exhaust to smell like arse so the people behind me can suffer...do they make one that smells like a paper plant?
>:D >:D >:D

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
its all fixed now. They cut off thoses mufflers anyway which was 2.25 and put on 2.5's which i told them to make sure they weld every single spot they cut.

You can see @ the inlet sticker its not weld'd or clamp'd
5x6jgw7.jpg

I also dont smell the exhaust while sitting at lights. I guess the fumes was escaping badly right there. That place where the INLET is where my door is so the fumes would come right into the cabin.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
hmm thats odd that that caused your smell ...with the lead pipe sitting inside of the muffler there shouldn't be hardley anything escaping there if the muffler slipped over the lead pipe i could see it

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
hmm thats odd that that caused your smell ...with the lead pipe sitting inside of the muffler there shouldn't be hardley anything escaping there if the muffler slipped over the lead pipe i could see it

we shall see. If thats not the problem than something else is. But regardless that shouldve been welded or clamped.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
they welded you catback to your midpipe?

hell no. I wouldve killed someone if they did that rofl. I wanted them to weld everything they cut on my catback.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
People just cry about too much shit these days.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i agree it should have had a clamp or welded like you asked and payed for them to do... :nonono: no one takes pride in their work these days...that should have never left without being looking over ...its sad that its come to get everything done as fast as possible instead of taking some time and pride in their work

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
People just cry about too much shit these days.

you cried about not wanting to pay a ticket..

i cry about this :mad:

Lets smoke all our problems away now.. well for 1 hour atleast :pimp2:

Even if the leak wasn't big there.. there still shouldn't never been any black soot on that sticker in the first place. The point there is means there was a small leak of exhaust coming from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.