Man vs. Wild

Discussion in 'Photos, Movies, and Video Game Chat!' started by 95KBGT, Jun 20, 2007.

1. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

Its on Discovery Channel, if you have never seen it, its a britain guy that served in their special serviecs, and he goes around to dangerous areas or where people have died stranded before and shows you how to survive.

hes a crazy mofo. i have seen him bite the head off of a snake and eat the body, bite the head off a frog and eat it (both raw) kill a turtle and bake it. i have seen him escape quicksand..its really quiet cool

2. Dalamar

Dalamar Legend Retired Staff SN95 Supporter

That guys' got skills. he sets up his own cameras and everything.
    good show.

3. brwillms

brwillms Active Member

Agreed. He is one Bad Mudder Finger.

4. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

isn't the show called survivor man or is this a show just like it?

5. brwillms

brwillms Active Member

That's another show. It's not as good as Man vs. Wild IMO

6. jfor441

jfor441 Legend

Survivorman was good. Man vs wild kicks ass.

7. 94darkhorse

94darkhorse Legend

Its a great show. He does some insane stuff and as much as I watch it I would still not know what to do if I got stranded somewhere.

8. Downshift

Downshift Well-Known Member

THat show is awesome I have seen almost everyone. He is a badass. He also killed a rabbit from like 40 feet away with a stick and caught a couple trout with his bare hands and then gutted one with his mouth and hand haha. He was only like 150 miles from where I live when he came to the sierra nevada mountains that was pretty cool to see.

9. 9psi 98

9psi 98 Active Member

Man vs Wild takes a camera crew with him. It's survivorman that supposedly goes all by himself. I can't remember what episode it was, but you can see someone else's shadow for a split second, so les definitely isn't alone, not all of the time anyway. Both very good shows.

10. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

survivor man sets up his own camaras as well. Havent seen man vs wild but I want to now.

11. jfor441

jfor441 Legend

The cool thing about both shows is that you are not going to remember everything. But if you can just pick up one thing and lock away in your mind you will be better off if you ever come across that situation. Like on survivorman, in one episode when he was up in the mountains. He had some stale cornchips in his pocket. He said that the oil in cornchip would burn and help to keep a fire going for a long while.