Manual says this, freinds say that.

CrazyHorse95GT

Reaction score
Hey guys, got a 95 GT with 150 wet shot. Manual says strictly not to run platinum plugs with n2o. If anybody runs nitrous, let me know what kinda plugs you run now (brand and PN?) and also if you have any suggestions about which plugs to stay away from, thanks guys

OP
OP
C

CrazyHorse95GT

Reaction score
Cuz i already have them in the car Doh! Looks like I'm gonna be giving them to my buddies lol. I'll probably pick up some autolite copper this week. Just wanted to know what everybody ran.

Cobra456hp

Reaction score
o.k Here it goes, Get rid of the platinum plugs period. not only are they a hot plug the platinum tip is not the best for nos. always run a step colder pug than normal. I run autolites. the cheap autolites. in the old heads I think the number was 24 so you would run 23's. cobra heads are a totaly different plug and there is no step down. you will just have to watch your gapping.. make sure the timing is retarded and you have plenty of fuel flowing....HOBBS SWITCH. cheap and VERY useful.. good luck!

natedawgg94

Reaction score
Cobra456hp said:
o.k Here it goes, Get rid of the platinum plugs period. not only are they a hot plug the platinum tip is not the best for nos. always run a step colder pug than normal. I run autolites. the cheap autolites. in the old heads I think the number was 24 so you would run 23's. cobra heads are a totaly different plug and their is no step down. you will just have to watch your gapping.. make sure the timing is retarded and you have plenty of fuel flowing....HOBBS SWITCH. cheap and VERY useful.. good luck!

i agree i hate the platinum plug in general my car is na and it runs like shit with the platinum plugs as well autolites are the best in my opinion

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
I would definatly suggest not using platinum plugs with nitrous. i did it and learned the hard way.

Cobra456hp

Reaction score
I actually ran them with a 150 shot wet kit, with no problems. went through 2 bottles that way. <STUPID.... LUCKY

...Dont try this at home kids..

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Cobra456hp said:
I actually ran them with a 150 shot wet kit, with no problems. went through 2 bottles that way. <STUPID.... LUCKY

...Dont try this at home kids..

Fun however wasnt it? ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online