SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You will be fine. It’s easier to go from auto to manual than it is vice versa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I did this swap on my 98. I was daily driving my car at the time, 75 miles one way. When I did the swap, the o/d light flashes and the check engine light comes on. The car will drive though. You’ll need a tune to correct the lights.

lutter94

Reaction score
I'd say you need it right away. Deal with it.

I drove my T5 swap with the AODE ECM for a little bit, it would kill the timing when it thought it should shift, kinda hiccuped. Was annoying and not something to daily.

OP
OP
S

Stock982v

Reaction score
Got the transmission and cross member pulled yesterday , gonna pull the pedal , cable , what else do I need?

lutter94

Reaction score
A shifter? Trim for the console, the seal that bolts to the tunnel that the shifter comes through, it keeps heat and noise out. You need a clutch/flywheel/pilot bearing, firewall cable adjuster is nice. Its a long list. Google is your friend :)

OP
OP
S

Stock982v

Reaction score
A shifter? Trim for the console, the seal that bolts to the tunnel that the shifter comes through, it keeps heat and noise out. You need a clutch/flywheel/pilot bearing, firewall cable adjuster is nice. Its a long list. Google is your friend :)

I already have that stuff. I have the whole donor car , making sure I don't need anything else before I scrap the car.

OP
OP
S

Stock982v

Reaction score
I got the pedal assembly out yesterday , total pita and took longer for me to do that than pull the trans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online