March 2012 ROTM VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Mike (97Stanger) got my vote. His car is long past due for ROTM. Keep it up bud! You've done amazing work to that car!

To the others, you all have very nice rides!!

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Please PM me your mod list...I sent everyone a PM requesting mod lists a few weeks ago, but I never heard back from you or DFG...did you guys get it?

Goldmember

Reaction score
Vote goes to the Monkey. Bet that car will surprise more than a few GT's on this board mine included.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
hahaha is this a bribe???

They are team breed valve covers, I dont think they are in business anymore but very pricey and awesome quality, I've probably had them for 4-5 years now. I know this is rotm thread, but just posting a few pics of valve covers as asked..

these are probably the best I have when I built my motor recently with the motor out of the car:

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

Again, no harm intended.

DFG_magic

Reaction score
Please PM me your mod list...I sent everyone a PM requesting mod lists a few weeks ago, but I never heard back from you or DFG...did you guys get it?

JB, I'm working on it. Work is great and it pays the bills and a lot more, but damn does it take a lot of my time! Thanks all!

metalman302

Reaction score
I think it should be mandatory at least 1 shot of: Exterior, interior, underhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online