March ROTM - Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Time to vote for March Ride Of The Month!

Contestants:

Cpotts13
hotmustang95

TTSaleen

Cpotts13

Significant Mods:
-Rovos Durban's in Satin Gunmetal 18x9/10.5
-Nitto Invo 275/35/18 front, 295/35/18 rear
-Revolution's Wilwood Superlite Internal Caliper 14" BBK
-Borla Stinger catback
-UPR O/R X pipe
-Roush/ Bilstein shocks and struts
-H&R Super Sport springs
-SR caster camber plates

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for the vote as ROTM. It feels good to be recognized for the hard work that I have recently been put into my Mach. Since I've gotten settled into my new place it's freed up funds a bit to do a few mods and in the last 3 months came rims, exhaust and BBK. With this car I didn't want to do anything that is overplayed in the mustang crowd, hence the Durban's and gold flake calipers. As for the future I have a few little things here and there with full intentions to either be blown or cammed by this time next year. Just getting recognized as being ROTM worthy is a great honor, thank yall!

I1LZQYNl.jpg

ysUHtn2l.jpg

Sdo768el.jpg

hotmustang95

This is my 1995 GTS. I bought it over 13 years ago. It was my daily for 8 years. I kept it very clean and went to many shows. Even managed to grab a few awards for best 94-98. But my greatest "accomplishment" was making it on the cover of the February 2013 Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords. The picture used was taken during the Mustang Triathlon for the Fun Ford Weekend here at Palm Beach International Raceway.

Back in 2007 I joined a local car club. To my surprise most of the members just happen to be big open track guys. A few of them Instructors. I've always wanted to try road coarse racing so they lead me in the right direction. It's been all downhill from then. The car now is mostly a track/show car. I still try my best to keep it looking good but most of my attention goes to the performance rather then looks now-a-days. I've modified the car over the years as I've gotten faster on track. Living in West Palm Beach FL allows me to have access to some of the best tracks in the country and there racing all year round with winter being the best time. I've run Daytona, Sebring, Homestead, and the old Moroso, now PBIR with a different track layout. I run an average of 5 events a year.

Engine:
Currently I run a 306 economy bottom end from Late model Restoration. It has AFR165 heads with 1.6 rockers. A Holley Systemax intake. BBK 70mm TB. Pro-M 75mm MAF calibrated for 24# injectors.
It dyno'd at 306rwhp/330rwtq

Exhaust:
BBK LT headers into an X pipe. Magnaflow race mufflers dumping into a Y pipe and then exiting out the pass side.

Drivetrain:
I use a cobra spec T5 with an Astro Performance road race 5th gear. A fidenza aluminum flywheel with a king cobra clutch from Pro-Motion, FRPP aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 331 rear end gears.

Suspension:
Currently I use H&R super race springs, Bilstein HD shocks and struts, MM pan hard bar, MM RLCA's, rebuilt stock UCA's, Steeda front swaybar, Steeda 4 bolt CC plates and a custom made tower brace= cut up the stock one and rewarded it to work.

Brakes:
For the fronts I use the 2000 Cobra R kit= Brembo 4 piston calipers, 13" rotors, Russell SS brake lines. Regular pads for the street. Hawk DTC70'S for the track. For the rears I have the upgraded cobra brakes and I use the Hawk HPS pads for both street/track. For brake cooling I made my own scoops that are in the original location of the GT fog lights. I also made my own duct brackets for the spindles. Connecting the two are 3" brake ducts.

Body/Aero:
The exterior has gone thru some changes geared towards road racing. Currently I run a stock hood with a GT500 hood vent. In the front I have a Team Shinoda spoiler with a custom made splitter attached to it. In the rear I run the Team Shinoda super spoiler. On the pass side you can see the single exhaust exit. Thought it would look cool and since I'm a fabricator I knew I could tackle it. On the street I run a set of cobra r wheels in 17x9's for the front and 17x10.5 in the rear. For the track I use a square set of 17x9's wrapped in Nitto NT01's.

TVc4WZNl.jpg

AEQWZfUl.jpg

dItWC4Nl.jpg

TTSaleen

Name - Ryan Tutor
Handle - TTSaleen
Car - 2003 Mach 1
Mods -
Eaton supercharger swap
60 pound injectors
Lethal return-style fuel system with GSS342 pumps
LFP single blade throttle body
Stiegemeier Stage 5 ported Eaton with Accufab inlet
Metco idlers, pulleys, and crank pulley conversion
AFCO heat exchanger
MAC long tube headers with offroad Prochamber, Magnaflow mufflers with 3" exhaust pipes.
4.10 gears
Coil over suspension front and rear
Fastlane Motorsports custom tuned with SCT software
20% tinted windows
Smoked headlights
VVME HID 8,000K headlights and foglights
Chrome saleen 18-9" front and 18-10" rear wheels
2003 Cobra steering wheel

Toyo tires - 265-35-18 Proxes 1 and 305-35-18 R888 tires.

Tv40fEUl.jpg

bZHCUzsl.jpg

vTVL3Awl.jpg

Sinned83

Reaction score
Love these cars. Really love the Machs. Ryan I can't wait to see what you do in the future with yours judging by your other cars and powerwheels you aren't finished.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
hotmustang95 has S281 wing, and should win by default according to the forum rules. Also road racer, so he's got my vote.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
All veeeery naaaaaice cars! Good luck everyone!

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
Cpotts13 has that gorgeous MACH1 w/those awesome looking wheels and brake package.
hotmustang95: Tons of modifications and upgrades all purposely built for road racing.
TTSaleen: The Saleen was badass and the MACH 1 is well on it's way becoming another badass car.

My vote: hotmustang95 tons of modifications and the degree of difficulty on some of his projects is there.

hotmustang95

Reaction score
Lol, loving these replies. Very honored to be a candidate for this months ROTM. I do not belong in the same class with these two guys. Very clean cars.

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Lol, loving these replies. Very honored to be a candidate for this months ROTM. I do not belong in the same class with these two guys. Very clean cars.

Its funny cause I was thinking the same thing.. lol my basically stock mach 1 against 2 heavily modded mustangs

DavidBoren

Reaction score
hotmustang95 has S281 wing, and should win by default according to the forum rules. Also road racer, so he's got my vote.

Doesn't hotmustang95 have the Boss Shinoda race wing? Which is very similar to the s281 spoiler, but I think it's bigger. Either way, hotmustang95 should definitely win.

TTSaleen

Reaction score
Maybe this will help my votes?
Just dynoed tonight. 470+ rwhp on 10 pounds boost!!

Mach%201%20dyno%20470rwhp_zpslpotbo0z.jpg

DavidBoren

Reaction score
TTSaleen, sweet numbers, sir. And now that you know how much horsepower the mach has, you should update your signature.

But hotmustang95 still has my vote.

TTSaleen

Reaction score
TTSaleen, sweet numbers, sir. And now that you know how much horsepower the mach has, you should update your signature.

But hotmustang95 still has my vote.

It's an honor just to be mentioned!!

But in case you like videos, here's one for ya! LOL!!!!

[video=youtube;6Wr-_UYuGpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wr-_UYuGpU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online