Maryland Intl. Raceway (MIR) Opening weekend

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Anybody planning on going this weekend? I'll be there Sunday running my car in test and tune.
Anyone in VA or up north, it's definitely worth a drive to check it out. It is a top end national drag strip.

With all all the work I've done to my car recently I'm seriously hoping to be in the mid 13s on summer street tires. Low 13s if I get the PI cams in tomorrow. Very low 13s if I can borrow a set of drag radials from a friend.

I've raced 1/4 mile at this place for 15 years and it's about the only thing to do around here so I've gotten good at it. I got a friends bone stock 01 GT to go 13.45 @101 while he was running 14s. Not to gloat, I iust have a feeling there will be some talk that my npi won't go 13s. I'll make her go.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
WWW.MIRDRAG.COM Schedule -http://mirdrag.com/v2/schedule/14_mir_schedule.pdf

TanTop94

Reaction score
Hmm...this could be possible. I need to see if I can get anyone to go with me.

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
I work sunday and MIR is a bit of a drive but isn't it supposed to snow again?? They are calling for a fair amount around here.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I work sunday and MIR is a bit of a drive but isn't it supposed to snow again?? They are calling for a fair amount around here.

Yeah the whole North Eastern part of the country is supposed to hammered again. This is the winter that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend! :(

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
They actually did get some racing done but I didn't go. Hoping to get down there this weekend if the temp is going to be in the 50s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online