mass air meters, need feedback

Discussion in '94-95 5.0 - Specific' started by Robuilt, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Robuilt

Robuilt Member

note: im posting this for my buddy, he is the five-o freak, not me, lol.

he wants opinions on mass air meters. he has a Pro M meter, and wants opinions on C&L Meters.

which is more reliable and consistant with powergains.

can you all send every and any feedback so i can give him feedback too.

thanks,

Rob

2. Matt94GT

Matt94GT Legend Retired Staff SN95 Supporter

Well you have to have H/C/I + TB for one to really benifit so if he doesnt have these mods forget it for nwo. PRO M are good, ive heard some bad stuff about C&L as well as proM but less about pro m.

3. ryclef331

ryclef331 Well-Known Member

Pro-M is actually now Professional Mass Air Systems (or something similar) . They have split off from their partnership with Granetelli. Both are good MAFs. I have a Pro-M 80mm and love it. It is head and shoulders above my C&L. I never liked the idea of "Tubes" for calibration. The "clocking" of the MAF with the C&L play a big part as to how well the car ran. Never had that problem with the Pro-M. I'd go with the pro-m or granetelli if I were you.

4. Nacho

Nacho Active Member

thanks guys for the input. I have enough motor set up to need new inj. and maf. I had heard about the clocking for C&L and wanted to stay away. I have 30lb with Pro M but that a lil too big for my current set-up so an even trade for 24s with C&L was in the works, but i'm not too crazy about the c&l so i'm staying as is. Thanks again.