Mass air remote tuner?

True94

Reaction score
Do any of you guys use this? The problem I have is when I start my car it idles fine. After I drive it(even up the street and back) it idles high.(around 1100RPMs) I was told it was because of my C&L cold air intake. My idle screw is all the way out so it not that. Any help would be great. Also the RPMs dont dont fall between shifts.

ryclef331

Reaction score
FIRST read the "HOW TO SOLVE YOUR IDLE SURGE" thread at the top....do all that FIRST!!!! DO NOT SKIP STEPS, DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT 200 DOLLARS!!!!

ALSO you maybe right about your C&L. Try taking the MAF and "clocking" it 90 degrees at a time after you've warmed the car up. Rotate it 90, check it....another 90....and so on.... I've fixed a couple of cars by doing this. Sounds stupid but it works.

G

GREG@SN95

ryclef331 said:
FIRST read the "HOW TO SOLVE YOUR IDLE SURGE" thread at the top....do all that FIRST!!!! DO NOT SKIP STEPS, DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT 200 DOLLARS!!!!

ALSO you maybe right about your C&L. Try taking the MAF and "clocking" it 90 degrees at a time after you've warmed the car up. Rotate it 90, check it....another 90....and so on.... I've fixed a couple of cars by doing this. Sounds stupid but it works.
here is a link for ya ;)

http://sn95forums.com/Tech/Idle_Fix/index.htm

ripper

Reaction score
My car did the same exact thing. My tuner knocked 35% off my iac and problem solved. Took longer to pull the puter than to actually change it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online